But you kept your promise.
但是你遵守了諾言
You realized your mistake, and you tried to fix it.
你認識到了自己的錯誤 試圖去彌補
That's important.
這很重要
If I had a son, that would be enough for me.
如果我有兒子 他能這樣我就滿足了
You look like you might be shorthanded.
看起來你似乎缺人手
I get by.
我能勉強應付吧
How would you feel about.. taking on an assistant?
你愿意雇個幫手嗎
I can't pay you.
我沒法給你工資
That's okay.
沒關系
I just feel like fixing things.
我就是想修修東西
Come in.
進來吧
Here, here.
過來 過來
Code red. Code red. Henry?
緊急情況 緊急情況 亨利
Emma, what's wrong?
艾瑪 怎么啦
I need to talk to you.
我得和你談談
About Operation Cobra?
眼鏡蛇行動嗎
No. About us. Meet me downstairs.
不 是關于我們的 下樓來
If my mom sees me out here talking to you, she'll get really mad.
如果我媽媽看到我出來和你說話 她會非常生氣的
Henry, I need to ask you something very important.
亨利 有件非常重要的事我必須要問你
Do you want to get away from Regina?
你想離開瑞金娜嗎
Do you want to come and live with me?
你想要和我一起生活嗎
More than anything.
最最想了
Okay. Then buckle up. You ready?
好吧 系好安全帶 準備好
Okay. Why? Where we going?
好吧 干嘛呀 我們要去哪
We're leaving Storybrooke.
我們這就離開童話鎮