I don't recall us expecting any company.
我記得我沒請別人來
Sheriff Swan. What are you doing here?
斯旺警長 你來干什么
Henry invited me.
亨利請我來的
Do you honestly believe I'd allow you into my house for dinner after all the threats you made to my family?
你三番五次威脅我的家庭 你以為我會請你進門嗎
I didn't come for dinner.
我不是來吃晚飯的
Then what did you come for?
那你干什么來了
You. We all did.
來收拾你 我們都是
Henry.
亨利
No. No. Let me go.
別這樣 放開我
I command it!
我命令你放開我
After everything you've done to all of us?!
你壞事做盡 還指望我們放過你
My apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscience is clear!
對不起陛下 我完全對得起良心
You're not queen anymore, sister!
小姐 你已經(jīng)不是皇后了
Tighter! She needs to feel our pain!
綁緊點 讓她體會到我們的痛苦
You took our love and ripped it apart!
你奪走并毀掉了我們的幸福
And now you're gonna pay!
該是你付出代價的時候了
Rotten to the core.
都爛到心里了
I just wanted to win... for once.
我只是想有生之年能贏一次