I'm sorry, Emma.
對不起 艾瑪
Faster and faster.
快點 快點
Come on. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work.
快點 動起來 動起來
You see?
你看
Align the gear on the spindle, then press the spring.
將齒輪與軸對齊 然后按下彈簧
Who taught you that?
這是誰教你的
My father.
我父親
He taught you well.
他真是教子有方
He must be very proud.
他一定非常自豪
I don't know about that.
這我說不好
I don't think I became the man he wanted me to be.
我覺得我有負他的期望
Well, have you tried to make it up to him?
你試過亡羊補牢嗎
I made him a promise... a long time ago.
我曾答應過他一件事 那是很久以前了
By the time I got around to making good on it, I think it was too late.
等我想要兌現承諾的時候 我覺得 已經太晚了