How does that prove anything?
這能證明什么
Look.
看
August, I'm looking.
奧古斯特 我在看
You don't see it, do you?
你看不到 是嗎
See what?
看見什么
Your denial is more powerful than I thought. It's preventing you from seeing the truth.
你的排斥比我想象的還要強大 讓你無法看見真相
Okay, one of us is losing it here, and it's not me.
我們有一個人失控了 而且不是我
You don't want to believe.
你不想相信
After everything you've seen, why can't you just do it?
看了這么多之后 為什么你就是做不到
Why is it so important to you that I do?
我相信為什么對你那么重要
Because I, the town everyone needs you.
因為我 童話鎮 每個人都需要你
I don't want them to need me.
我不想他們需要我
Well, that's too bad, because we all do.
那太糟了 因為我們都需要你
You're saying that I am responsible for everyone's happiness? That is crap!
你是說我要對每個人的幸福負責嗎 胡扯
I didn't ask for that! I don't want it!
這不是我要的 我不想這樣
Right now.
只是現在不想
A little while ago, you didn't want Henry either, but then he came to you, and now you are fighting like hell for him.
不久前 你也不想要亨利 但是隨后他就找到了你 現在你為了他不顧一切
For him! Because that is all I can handle right now. And I'm not even doing a good job at that!
為了他 因為那是現在我唯一能應付的 而我居然連這個都做不好
Now you're telling me I have to save everyone? That is beyond ridiculous. I don't want any of it.
現在你告訴我說我得拯救所有人 荒謬得不能再荒謬了 我一點都不想要
Well, that's too bad, Emma, because that doesn't change the truth.
那太糟了 艾瑪 因為那也改變不了事實
You are our only hope.
你是我們唯一的希望