Emma? Emma, wait.
艾瑪 艾瑪等等
What... is wrong... with your leg?
你的 腿 怎么了
I failed.
我失敗了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
It doesn't matter. You don't believe.
那不重要 你也不相信
If you think that by making me feel sorry for you that something's gonna change, you are wrong.
如果你覺得讓我心存內疚就會改變什么 你就錯了
I am not screwing around here.
我不是在胡鬧
Whatever you believe or don't, this is real, Emma.
不管你信不信 這就是真的 艾瑪
I am sick.
我病了
That's an understatement.
病得不輕呢
You ever been to Phuket?
你去過普吉島嗎
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Amazing island.
迷人的小島
Full of pleasures. The perfect place to lose oneself.
充滿樂趣 是個令人沉醉的好地方
That's where I was when you decided to stay in Storybrooke.
你決定留在童話鎮的時候我就在那兒
How do you know when I decided to stay in Storybrooke?
你怎么知道我什么時候決定留在童話鎮的
Because at eight fifteen in the morning, I woke up with a shooting pain in my leg.
因為早上八點十五分 我被腿部的刺痛驚醒
That's eight fifteen at night in Storybrooke.
那是童話鎮的晚上八點十五分
Sound familiar?
有沒有覺得耳熟
That's when time there started to move forward again.
那就是童話鎮的時間開始向前走的時候
I was supposed to be there for you, and I wasn't.
我本該照顧你 卻沒能盡職
Because I was halfway around the world, I got a painful reminder of just how far I'd strayed.
因為我在世界的另一半 這痛苦是提醒我已迷途甚遠
If that tree won't make you believe, maybe this will.
如果那棵樹都不能讓你相信 也許這個可以