You must look out for this child in this new land.
你在新世界一定要照顧那個孩子
Promise me you'll do that.
保證你會做到
That is the only way we'll we'll see each other again.
只有這樣我們...我們才能再次相見
I promise.
我保證
Why are we in the woods?
我們為什么要來樹林
All the answers you've been searching for are right where I found you.
你一直想得到的答案就在我找到你的地方
See? You're not that sevenyearold boy.
瞧你根本不是那個七歲的孩子
I wasn't found in the woods.
我不是在樹林里被發現的
I was found on the side of a highway.
我是在高速公路邊被發現的
Why do you think that?
你為什么那么認為
Because you read it in the newspaper?
因為你在報紙上看到了嗎
Did it ever occur to you that maybe that sevenyearold boy lied about where he found you?
難道你就沒有想過也許那個七歲的孩子撒謊了
No. But it occurs to me that you've been lying to me about everything, and I'm done listening.
沒有但是我想過也許你說的一切都是騙我的 我聽夠了