There will be many temptations in this new world, Pinocchio, but as long as you remain brave, truthful, and unselfish, you will not fail.
匹諾曹 新的世界里會有許多誘惑 只要你一直勇敢 誠實 無私 你就不會失敗
Here. Get in. Get in. Get in.
來 進去 進去 快進去
You'll find me again.
你會再找到我的
And on that day, I will look at you with pride.
那一天 我會以你為自豪
You will be a great man, my son.
你會成為一個杰出的人 我的兒子
What the hell is this?
這是什么鬼地方
Last I checked, it was a diner.
據我觀察 這是個餐館
No more screwing around.
別再胡鬧了
I am not a character in one of your books.
我不是你書里的角色
What the hell are we doing here?
我們在這里干什么
I think you know.
你是明知故問吧
You've been here before.
你來過這里
This is the diner you were brought to when you were found as a baby.
你還是嬰兒時 被人撿到就是抱來這個餐館
So you found an article about me. So what?
你找到了一篇關于我的文章 那又怎樣
I thought this trip was supposed to be about you.
我們出來不是聽你的故事嗎
It is. This is my story, and it's your story.
的確 這是我的故事 也是你的
And how is that?
怎么會
That seven-year-old boy who found you... that was me.
找到你的那個七歲大的男孩就是我