I was working late.
那天我很晚才下班
Itit was a cold night. Must've been ten below.
天氣很冷 估計得有零下十度
And on my drive home, I realized I left my phone at the office.
開車回家的時候 突然發現手機丟在辦公室了
I remember thinking just to forget about it and I didn't really need it, but... something inside me told me to turn around and go back.
記得當時我還想算了吧反正也用不著 但內心深處卻似乎有聲音督促我掉頭回去
And that's when you saw me?
你就是那時候發現我的
You were on the side of the road, unconscious... So cold you felt like ice.
你躺在路的一邊 不省人事 身體凍得像冰塊一樣
The doctor said if I found you ten minutes later, it would've been too late.
醫生說 晚來十分鐘 你就可能沒命了
It's amazing, isn't it?
很神奇 是吧
If I hadn't forgotten my phone, I wouldn't have been on the road at that time.
要不是忘拿了手機 我那個時候也不會在路上了
Yeah, it's almost... Almost like the universe wanted you to find me.
是啊 似乎是 就像是冥冥中命運的安排
II'm sorry.
抱歉
II hope you didn't get the wrong idea.
我希望你不要會錯意
No, I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. You don't have to apologize.
沒有 抱歉 我剛才入神了 你不必道歉
I justwe... This is great like it is.
我只是...我們 這樣就很好