Snow can raise the child without her husband.
白雪可以一個人撫養孩子
Geppetto, think about the example you're setting for Pinocchio.
蓋比特 看看你給匹諾曹樹了什么壞榜樣
You may be a conscience, but you have not earned the right to tell me what to do.
你雖是我們的良知先生 但你沒資格對我指手畫腳
Please. I'm only trying to help.
別這樣 我只是想幫忙
Help? Help, like you "helped" my parents?
就像你當年幫我父母一樣嗎
Your debt to me can never be fulfilled.
你欠我的永遠都還不清
But a start would be staying out of this. Understand?
所以現在這事你別管 聽明白了嗎
Yes.
明白了
Good.
很好
Hey. Hey. Here. Here, boy.
來 過來 好孩子
Pinocchio goes through... or no one does.
匹諾曹也必須過去不然誰都別去
And what will we tell the prince and Snow White?
那我們怎么跟王子和白雪說
You will tell them that the tree contains enough magic to protect only one.
你就告訴他們這棵樹的魔法只夠保護一個人
Do we have a deal... or no?
你是同意還是不同意
The tree is enchanted.
這棵樹被施了魔法
If fashioned into a vessel, it can ward off any curse.
被做成容器的形狀 它就可以抵御任何詛咒
Geppetto, can you build such a thing?
蓋比特 你能造出這樣的東西嗎
Me and my boy we can do it.
我和我的兒子 沒問題
This will work.
這會有用的
We all must have faith.
我們都要有信心