Thank you for being my knight in shining armor.
多謝你英雄救美
Well, it's more like flannel, but you're welcome.
英雄談不上 不過不客氣
Hey, why don't you stay for dinner?
你要不要留下來吃晚飯
I bought more than enough for me and Henry, and... Well, I'm making lasagna.
我買了很多東西 我和亨利也吃不完而且我打算做意式千層面
Oh, II shouldn't.
還是算了吧
It's getting late, and I've gotta get up early tomorrow for work.
天色已晚而且我明天早上要早起工作
Of course.
那好吧
Oh, you can just set the bags over there.
你把東西放在那里就行了
What is it?
怎么了
Henry. He's having dinner with Archie after his session instead of coming home.
亨利 他不回來了 他在心理輔導結束后會和阿奇一起吃晚餐
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Lately it seems like he'll do anything to avoid spending time with me.
最近他為了不跟我待在一起似乎是無所不用其極
But II shouldn't be burdening you with my problems.
我不應該拿我的問題來煩你
You've already helped me more than enough for one day.
你今天已經幫我很大的忙了
Thank you.
謝謝
You know what?
你知道嗎
I do love lasagna.
我還真愛吃意面