The evil queen will stop at nothing to destroy Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness.
邪惡的巫后會不惜一切代價去破壞白雪公主和白馬王子的幸福
So we must stop at nothing to undo her curse.
所以我們也必須盡全力來破解她的詛咒
It's beautiful.
它真美
This is the last enchanted tree in the entire realm.
這是整個王國里最后一棵魔法樹
It can be done.
沒問題的
I could make a beautiful wardrobe out of this.
我能用它做一個美麗的衣櫥
The tree contains enough magic to protect two from the queen's curse.
這棵樹擁有足夠的魔力保護兩個人不被巫后的詛咒所傷
Before the curse strikes, before Snow gives birth to her child, she and the prince will enter the wardrobe and travel to a distant land,
趁白雪還未生下孩子 在詛咒生效前 她和王子將會進入這個衣櫥被傳送到一片遙遠的土地上
a land without magic, where Snow will give birth to her child.
一片沒有魔力的土地 白雪會在那里生下她的孩子
Then when she reaches her twenty eighth year, she can begin the battle that will defeat the evil queen.
等孩子到了二十八歲她就能發起戰爭并擊敗巫后
You see why it is vital that you complete the task at hand?
你明白自己的工作多重要了吧
Pinocchio wasn't always a real boy.
匹諾曹以前并不是真人
When the curse strikes, when the things we love are ripped away, he will be turned back into wood again, won't he?
當詛咒生效時 當我們所愛的所有事物都被卷走時 他會重新變成木頭 對嗎
I'm afraid it's impossible to say.
我想這還不好說
Uh... you're frightening the boy.
你嚇著孩子了
Oh, no. Shh.
沒事的
I will build your wardrobe, on one condition... If Pinocchio can take the second spot in it.
我會把衣柜做好的 但我有一個條件 第二個位置我要留給匹諾曹
You can't bargain like this, not when the entire realm is in danger.
你怎么能提出這樣的條件 我們現在整個世界都危在旦夕
If I don't, I will lose my boy, maybe forever. II can't risk that.
如果不這么做 我就會失去我的孩子 可能會永遠失去他 我不能冒這個險