The only person I've ever seen go headtohead with Regina and win is you.
只有你一人能和瑞金娜硬碰硬還占上風
That's because I know how to pick my battles.
那是因為我知道什么時候能出手
Then pick this one.
那你就出手幫我吧
I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'm just simply not the man to help you beat Mayor Mills.
很抱歉 我想我并不是那個能幫你打敗米爾斯鎮長的人
No. You're not.
對 你不是
Emma. Take it easy.
艾瑪 別激動啊
Is everything okay?
一切都好嗎
No. I am just about out options.
不好 我現在幾乎走投無路
"Just about"?
"幾乎"
You told me to beat Regina, I need to see the big picture.
你說想擊敗瑞金娜得著眼大局
Show it to me.
告訴是什么大局
Car trouble?
車出問題了嗎
It won't start.
啟動不了
I've got a car full of groceries, And well, it hasn't exactly been a banner day.
我剛買了一車生活用品 今天似乎諸事不順
Let's see.
我來看看
Your battery's dead.
你的電池沒電了
What?
什么
I don't have any jumper cables, but I can give you a ride home in my truck.
我沒有充電電線 但我可以載你回家
Oh, no, no. Thank you, but I couldn't impose.
不用 謝謝 但我不想強人所難
I insist, unless you want to have a car full of melted rocky road.
但我堅持 要不你的冰淇淋就得化一車了
Sure.
那多謝了