Align the gear on the spindle.
將齒輪與軸對齊
Now press the spring.
現在按一下彈簧
Good work!
干得好
You fixed it, eh? Bravo!
你把它修好了 好厲害
Did you do this, Pinocchio?
是你干的嗎 匹諾曹
Remember what the blue fairy told you about being a good boy? Thanks.
還記得藍衣仙子叫你做個好孩子嗎 謝謝
Oh, it's okay. He meant no harm.
沒事的 他并無惡意
I'd be laughing, too, if... Oh, I felt so dizzy.
換了我也會笑 只是... 我好暈
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I meant to be good.
我沒有惡意
I'm not here because of you, Pinocchio.
我不是為你來的 匹諾曹
I'm afraid I bring bad news.
恐怕我有些壞消息
Wait in your room, my boy. Go on.
在你房里等著 孩子 去吧
Hhang on, Pinocchio. I'll come with you.
等等 匹諾曹 我和你一起去
What is it?
什么壞消息
The Evil Queen She's threatened the entire kingdom with a curse, a curse that will rip away all that we love.
巫后 她用一道詛咒威脅整個王國 這道詛咒會剝奪我們所愛的一切
Then we must stop her.
那我們必須制止她
It's too late for that.
太遲了
So all is lost?
難道一切無望了嗎
No. There is hope, if you will help us.
不 還有希望只要你愿意幫助我們
Me?
我
Snow White is about to give birth to a child a child who will save us all when she reaches her twentyeighth year
白雪公主快要生孩子了 這孩子到二十八歲就能拯救我們所有人
But only if she can be protected from the powerful effects of the dark curse.
但得有人能保護她免受強大的黑暗詛咒的傷害