Henry, it's time for a change.
亨利 是時候做點改變了
I think it's time to transfer you to a new class with a new teacher.
我想把你轉到別的老師帶的班
Why do you want me out of Ms. Blanchard's class?
你為什么不想讓我待在布蘭切特老師的班
Is it because you framed her?
就是因為你陷害她嗎
Henry! Do you really think i'm capable of doing something so horrible?
亨利 你真的覺得我會做出如此惡毒的事嗎
Of course. You're the evil queen. Enough.
當然 你是邪惡的巫后 夠了
Those fairy tales are not real.
那些童話故事不是真的
Ms. Blanchard should never have given you that book.
布蘭切特老師當初就不該給你那本書
She should be grateful I'm not trying to get her fired.
我沒想辦法讓她被炒她就該感恩戴德了
Go ahead and try. It won't work.
試試啊 你不會成功的
No matter what you do, Snow White will have her happy ending.
無論你做什么 白雪公主終會得到幸福
She and Prince Charming will be together.
她和白馬王子會終成眷屬
The curse will end.
詛咒會被終結
Good will win.
正義一方終將勝利
And I'm not transferring classes.
我不會轉班的
Ah, Mr. Booth. I'll be with you in a moment.
布茲先生 我待會再跟你談
On second thought, tell me as one admirer of antiquities to another
不過 你能告訴我我們古物愛好者就不說暗話了
do you think it's worth my while having this clock repaired?
你覺得這鐘還值得修理嗎
I'll take your silence as a "Yes", then.
我就當你默認了
You know, I'm very busy right now, and, uh, I'm just a oneman shop.
我現在很忙 店里就我一個人
But, uh, I'll get to the clock as fast as I can.
不過我會盡快開始修鐘的
I wouldn't ask for anything more.
這樣就好
Good day.
日安
Hhow are you?
你好