Shall we tell Snow White?
我們要告訴白雪公主嗎
No.
不要
Get in the wardrobe, my boy.
到衣柜里去 孩子
Geppetto, you can't. Things have changed. The savior needs her mother.
蓋比特 你不能這樣 事情有變 救世主需要她的媽媽
No, she needs someone to protect her, to make her believe in her destiny.
不對 她需要有人保護她讓她相信自己的命運
My boyhe can do that.
我的孩子 他可以做到
I don't understand, father. She said I don't care what she said.
爸爸 我不懂 她說 我不在乎她說了什么
All that matters is you are safe.
要緊的是你會安然無恙
But you told me to be honest, father.
但是你告訴我要誠實 爸爸
You told me not to lie.
你告訴我不能說謊
Sometimes... We have to lie to protect the people we love, eh?
有時候 我們不得不說謊來保護我們所愛的人
You must look out for the child in this new land.
你在新世界一定要照顧那個孩子
You must protect her.
你必須保護她
I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you.
我不想走 我不想離開你
Pinocchio, you must remember what the blue fairy said.
匹諾曹 你一定要記住藍仙子說的話
In twenty eight years, you must make sure the savior believes.
二十八年內 你一定要讓救世主相信魔法
Promise me you'll do that.
保證你會做到
That is the only way we'll We'll see each other again.
只有這樣 我們...我們才能再次相見
I promise.
我保證
Good. Here.
很好 來