When I found you, you were wrapped in a blanket, and the name "Emma" was embroidered along the bottom of it.
我發現你的時候 你被裹在毯子里 你的名字艾瑪就繡在底邊上
That wasn't in the article, was it?
文章里沒有提到這些 對吧
How would I know that unless I was there?
我要是不在場 怎么會知道這個
Okay.
好吧
Let's say you were that kid.
就當你是那個孩子吧
Why lie about where you found me?
為什么對找到我的地點撒謊呢
I lied to protect you.
說謊是為了保護你
From what?
為什么呢
That.
那個
A tree?
一棵樹
You've read Henry's book, right?
你看過亨利的書了 對嗎
You know about the curse, don't you? Your role in it?
你知道詛咒 對嗎 你在書里的角色
It's true, Emma.
那是真的 艾瑪
We both came into this world... through this tree.
我們來到這個世界都是通過這棵樹
You're asking me to believe that you are a fairy tale character? Pinocchio.
你是要我相信你是童話故事里的角色嗎 匹諾曹
Right. Of course Pinocchio.
對 當然是匹諾曹
Explains all the lying.
怪不得你這么愛撒謊
You're the one who added the story to Henry's book.
是你在亨利的書里增加了故事
I needed you to know the truth.
我需要你了解事實
The truth is you are out of your mind, and you're not even a very good liar.
事實是你瘋了你連謊都撒不好
Why not write the end of that story?
為什么不給那個故事寫個結局
Because this is the ending, and we're writing it right now.
因為這就是結局 我們正在書寫
And how does this story end?
那這個如何結局
With you believing.
你相信一切
Not gonna happen.
不可能