You took away our happiness, and now it's our turn to take away yours.
你奪走了我們的幸福 現在輪到我們奪走你的幸福了
What? What?
你要干什么
Henry. Henry, please don't let them do this to me.
亨利 亨利 求求你阻止他們
You did this to yourself.
你是自作自受
Is that all your stuff?
你就這么點行李
All I need.
我就需要這么多
Wait. You wanna go now?
等下 你現在要走
We're leaving now?
我們現在就走嗎
I'm getting you out of here, away from all this, away from her.
我要帶你離開童話鎮 遠離是非 遠離她
No. No. Stop the car.
不行 停車
You can't leave Storybrooke. You have to break the curse.
你不能離開童話鎮 你得打破詛咒
No, I don't. I have to help you.
我不在乎詛咒 我得幫你
But you're a hero. You can't run.
但你是個英雄 不能臨陣脫逃
You have to help everybody.
你得幫助所有人
Henry, I know it's hard for you to see it, but I'm doing what's best for you.
亨利 我知道你很難理解 但我都是為你好
That's what you wanted when you brought me to Storybrooke.
這才是你帶我來童話鎮的目的
But the curse
那詛咒怎么辦
You're the only chance to bring back the happy endings.
你是大家重獲幸福的唯一希望
Henry.
亨利