She'll have that boy over my dead body.
我死都不會讓她得逞的
The curse was meant to take away Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness.
詛咒的目的是奪走白雪公主和白馬王子的幸福
Perhaps you giving up Henry is just the price to keep the curse unbroken.
也許你放棄亨利就是讓詛咒牢不可破的代價
I think I'd rather just get rid of her.
我看還是除掉她比較好
You're gonna have to be quite creative.
那你得好好想想辦法了
We both know the repercussions in killing Ms. Swan.
我們都清楚殺了斯旺女士會產生的影響
The curse will be broken. The curse will be broken.
咒語就會被打破 咒語就會被打破
That's because you designed it that way.
因為你有意設計成這樣
Undo it.
撤銷這個設計
You know... Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
要知道...即使我想 也做不到
Magic... is in short supply around here and dwindling by the minute.
在這里...魔法資源緊張 每時每刻都在減弱
You want the curse broken. Why?
你就想讓這咒語被打破 為什么
That's not something I care to discuss.
我不想去討論這個問題
Don't bother. You can shove your reasons.
不必了 你的原因去死吧
I want to strike a new deal.
我想定筆新交易
One where I can get rid of Emma without shattering the curse.
讓我既可以擺脫艾瑪又不用打破咒語
Unfortunately for you, a negotiation requires two interested parties, and I'm already planning a trip.
不幸的是 想談協議得雙方都感興趣 而我正在計劃出行