Henry!
亨利
Henry. What were you doing?! You could've gotten us killed!
亨利 你干嘛呀 你會害死我們的
Please! Please don't make me go!
求你 別帶我離開
We can't go!
我們不能離開
Everything's here...
一切都在這里
me, your parents, your family.
我 你父母 你的家人
Please, Emma. They need you.
拜托 艾瑪 他們需要你
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
Did you really think that I would let you get away?
你真覺得我會讓你逃走嗎
You appear to have had quite the adventure since then.
看來你經歷了不少事啊
Whatever it is you're gonna do to me, get on with it.
隨你怎么懲罰我 盡管來吧
I took you in as my son, and you betrayed me.
我把你當我的兒子看待 你卻背叛了我
I would've given you everything the crown, the kingdom.
我本會給予你一切 王位 整個王國
All you had to do was marry King Midas' daughter.
只要你娶邁達斯王的女兒就行
But you decided to follow "true love".
但你偏要去找尋"真愛"
Losing my life for love that's a sacrifice I am happy to make.
為了真愛舍棄生命 我樂意做這種犧牲
As you wish.
如你所愿
Release the blade.
放鍘刀
What is the meaning of this?
這是什么意思
Sorry to drop in on you.
抱歉突然來拜訪你
Regina. What do you want?
瑞金娜 你想干什么
I want the man you pretend is your son, and I'm prepared to pay any riches Midas promised you in return for him.
我想要你的假兒子 我會給你邁達斯當初承諾的報償來交換他