I'll give you anything.
我會給你一切
You no longer have anything I want, dearie.
親愛的 你已沒有我想要的東西了
But I will give you a piece of advice, free of charge
不過讓我再給你一條免費的建議
I'd plan a trip of your own,
我要是你 也會做好出行計劃
because once people waken up
因為一旦人們清醒過來
and remember who you are
記起了你的真實身份
and what you did to them?
和你對他們做的事
They are gonna be looking for blood.
他們會來找你報仇的
Thought you'd left.
還以為你走了呢
Mary Margaret
瑪麗·瑪格麗特
But I couldn't tell for sure because you didn't bother to say goodbye.
不過我也不太確定 因為你連再見都沒說
Do you remember when I left?
還記得我要離開的時候嗎
When I ran? What you said to me?
我逃跑時 你和我說了什么
You said, we have to stick together, that we're like... family.
你說 我們必須待在一起 你說我們就像... 一家人
Yeah. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left.
是啊 抱歉 我不該離開
You're right. You shouldn't have.
沒錯 你的確不該
So why, after everything, did you just go?
經歷了這一切 你為什么那樣一走了之
I don't wanna be sheriff. I don't want people relying on me. I don't want this, any of it.
我不想做警長 不想人們依賴我 不想要這所有的一切
What about Henry?
那亨利怎么辦
I took him with me.
我帶著他一起走了