Jefferson.
杰弗森
So you got my message.
你看到我的消息了
How could I miss it?
怎么能看不到
You know I watch her.
你知道我一直在看著她
It must be so painful, your daughter Paige being oh, so near. Grace. Her name is Grace.
肯定很痛苦吧 你離女兒佩奇那么近 卻只能看著她 格蕾絲 她叫格蕾絲
You should know that. You changed it.
你知道的 她的名字還是你改的
What do you want?
你想怎樣
Your help.
想要你幫忙
And what makes you think I won't kill you after everything you've done?
你干了這么多壞事 你說我怎么就不會殺了你
Because you don't have it in you.
因為你沒這膽量
If you did, you would have done it twenty-eight years ago, when I brought you here.
如果你做得到 二十八年前 我把你帶來時就會動手了
Because you know if I'm dead, you'll never get back to your daughter.
因為你知道若我死了 你就永遠無法回到女兒身邊了
And I have a way for us to both get what we want.
我有個辦法 能讓我們各取所需
My hat.
我的帽子
I want you to use it again.
我希望你再次使用它
I can't make it work.
我沒法讓它顯靈
No one can.
沒人能
Not here. Not without magic.
這里用不了 沒有魔法
Well, then you're in luck, because I happen to have some.
恭喜你 我恰好有些魔法
Not a lot... But hopefully, enough... for one last journey.
雖然不多 希望 足夠 做最后一次旅程