All of this... I was right. The curseit's real!
這一切...我都是對的 詛咒真的存在
You're a smart kid.
你是個聰明的孩子
And you're Pinocchio.
而你是匹諾曹
What gave it away?
你怎么看出來的
But why are you turning back to wood?
但你為什么會變回木頭
Your story
你的故事...
You should be real.
你應(yīng)該是真人了
I'm changing back because...
我變回去是因為...
I haven't exactly been a good boy.
我不乖
And... If the curse doesn't break, this doesn't stop.
還有 如果詛咒沒被打破 我的木偶化就不會停止
So we show Emma that you're turning back into the puppet you were, and then she has to believe, and when she does, she could break the curse.
那我們就讓艾瑪看 你在變回木偶 她肯定會相信 她一旦相信 就會打破詛咒
I tried that.
我試過了
She doesn't want to see, so she doesn't.
她不想看 所以她看不到
There's nothing more that I can do.
我已無能為力
II'm getting tired.
我真的好累
It's hard to ride and it's hard to walk.
吃穿住行都變得很困難
Soon it's gonna be hard to breathe.
很快 連呼吸都會變得奢侈了
So we have to do something fast.
我們得盡快采取措施
But there's nothing to do.
但我已束手無策
And with what little time I have left,
況且我命不久矣
I want to spend it with my father.
我只想陪陪我父親
Marco.
馬可
Told you you're a smart kid.
就說你聰明