Do you think that she would ever hurt him?
你覺得她會傷害他嗎
No. Never.
不會 絕對不會
I mean, everyone else, but not him.
她可能傷害任何人 但不會害他
Look, right or wrong, her actions have all been defensive.
不管怎樣 她的行為都是為了自衛
I'm not judging, but... In many ways, your arrival has woke a sleeping dragon.
我不是妄加評論 只是...你的到來驚醒了一只沉睡之龍
Tell me honestly. Has he been better off since I got here?
跟我說實話 我的到來 對他有好處嗎
It's not a matter of better off.
那不是重點
It'sit's a matter of this war has to end.
重點是 這場爭斗必須結束
If you two are gonna be in his life, you have to figure out the best way to do that.
如果你倆都想繼續留在他的生命中 你就得找出最好的解決辦法
Charming.
王子
Snow.
白雪
You're... No. No. Oh, no!
你在 不
The queen took me to her palace.
巫后把我綁去了她的宮殿
But I'm rescuing you.
但是我來救你了
Snow.
白雪
Is this always gonna be our life?
我們倆一直都得這樣嗎
Taking turns finding each other?
你找我 我找你
We'll be together. I know it.
我們最后會在一起的 我知道
Have faith.
你要相信這點