That means you go the other way and cut him off.
意思是你走那條路截住他。
Where is he? I didn't seen anyone.
他人呢? 我誰也沒看到。
He was right here. Don't tell me you let him get passed you?
他剛剛就在這兒。你不會是讓他逃走了吧?
Arthur, no one passed me.
亞瑟,沒有人從我這兒過去。
Are you blind? !
你瞎了嗎?!
Are you lookin for me? I am Anhora, keeper of the unicorns.
你們要找的人是我嗎?我是安赫拉,獨角獸的守護人。
Camelot is under curfew. What is your business here?
卡梅洛特正在宵禁中。你來這里干什么?
I have come to deliver a message.
我此次前來傳達一則訊息。
And who is this message for?
傳達給誰?
It is for you, Arthur Pendragon.
給你,亞瑟.彭德拉根。
Is it you who is responsible for killing our crops, turning our water into sand?
田間作物死亡,井中流水成沙都是因你而起嗎?
You alone are responsible for the misfortune that has befallen Camelot.
卡梅洛特所受之不幸實則因你而生。
Me? ! You think I'd bring drought and famine upon my own people?
我?!難道我會讓自己的子民遭受干旱饑荒?
When you killed the unicorn, you unleashed a curse. For this, Camelot will suffer greatly.
當你殺死獨角獸,你就解開了詛咒的封印。卡梅洛特正是因此遭受不幸。