You think I'm responsible for bringing suffering upon my own people?
你認為我的子民受罪我才是那個罪魁禍首?
No, not deliberately. When you killed the unicorn, I saw Anhora in the forest.
我相信你不是有意的。你殺死獨角獸時,我在樹林里看到了安赫拉。
Why didn't you say anything?
為什么你當時不說?
It was just for a second, and then he disappeared. I thought I was seeing things. But he was definitely there.
他只是一晃而過,然后就消失了。我以為是幻覺。但是他的確出現過。
That doesn't actually prove anything.
那又能說明什么。
Does it make you thinking that he might be telling the truth?
你不覺得他講的可能是對的嗎?
Because he was skulking about in the forest, that makes me trust him even less.
他當時在樹林里瞎轉,就更不可信。
Why would Anhora appear in Camelot, and then lie to you?
那他為什么要來到卡梅洛特騙你呢?
We had him cornered. He was trying to talk his way out of it by blaming me.
他走投無路了。他指責我然后自己好逃走。
Arther, he can disappear into thin air. He didn't have to talk his way out of anything.
亞瑟,他能一聲不響就消失在空氣中。沒必要費口舌才逃脫。
My father has warned me about sorcerers like him. They will not rest until our kingdom is destroyed.
像他一樣的巫師我父親曾對我警告過。國家不毀滅他們就不會罷休。
I believe he's telling the truth.Then you are a fool.
我相信他講的話。那你就是笨蛋。
You cannot trust a single word a sorcerer says. You'd do well to remember that.
巫師講的話一句也不能信。最好牢牢記住這點。
Now, I think I've figured out what Anhora next move is going to be, and when he makes it, we're going to be waiting.
我想我已經知道安赫拉的下一步行動是什么,在他行動之前,我們就要準備好。