You're making tea from my bath water?
你用我的洗澡水泡茶?
It's not so bad. Perhaps a little...soapy. What does Arthur think about the curse?
沒那么糟糕。也許是有一點......肥皂味。亞瑟是怎么看這個詛咒的?
He doesn't believe it's his fault. He's convinced Anhora is responsible for it.
他不相信這是他的錯。他堅信安赫拉應對此負責。
If you do not wish to drink bath water, you'd better make sure Arthur sees sense.
如果你不想喝洗澡水,你最好要讓亞瑟認識到真相。
That...rat! It has eaten through my boot.Look at it!
那只老鼠!咬穿了我的靴子。看到沒!
I guess the rat must be hungry as the rest of us!
那只老鼠肯定也餓得慌!
You think this is funny? Moderately.
你覺得很好笑嗎? 一般般。
Get it mended, and find that rat.
補好靴子,找到那只老鼠。
Have you given any more thought to what Anhora said last night?
關于昨晚安赫拉說的話你后來有沒有再想一想?
Well, he may have escaped last night, but at least we now know who we're looking for.
他昨晚是逃走了,但我們現在知道目標了。
I have told my father that I will find this Anhora and put an end to it.
我已經告訴父親我會找到這個安赫拉,然后結束這一切。
What if he's telling the truth about the curse?
萬一他說的都是真的呢?