Then you should go home. If you are caught stealing again, I will not spare you.
所以你應該回家。如果下次被發現了,不會放過你。
Yes, my lord. Thank you.Wait.
殿下。多謝。等下。
Use it sparingly. It might be the last food you and your family get for some time.
算計著用。你全家還要靠它維持生活好一段時間。
You have shown yourself to be merciful and kind, my lord.
你顯示了自己的仁慈之心,殿下。
I never knew water could taste so good. My throat was so dry, I thought I wouldn't be able to talk.
我從來不知道水也可以如此美味。 我嗓子之前干死了,干到都沒法兒說話。
At least some good would have come from the drought, then! More?
那么至少干旱有些好處。 還要嗎?
The sand has disappeared and water returned to the well. It doesn't make any sense.
沙子消失水又重現井中。沒道理啊。
I suppose you have some explanation for this, Merlin? Let's hear it.
我想你肯定對此有些解釋,梅林?說吧。
Anhora said you would be tested. And last night, in the grain store, you let that villager go. And he said, it would bring its own reward.
安赫拉說你會接受考驗。昨晚在糧倉你放走了那個村民。他說好心會有好報的。
He was merely grateful, and so he should have been.
他只是感激,他也理應如此。
Maybe that was your first test? You passed it, so the curse has begun to lift. Perhaps THIS is your reward? I know you don't have to listen to me.
也許那是你的第一個考驗呢?你通過了,所以詛咒開始消失。可能這就是你的回報?我知道我人微言輕。
I'm glad we agree on something.
很高興我們有一致的看法。