Where did you get that?
你從哪兒弄到的?
I was able to smuggle it out of the palace kitchens.
從宮廷廚房偷運出來的。
Share it out amongst the children and the old peopls. Make it go as far as you can.
分發給孩子和老人。盡量照顧到大家。
I have lost my appetite.
我沒胃口。
You have to eat something.
但你必須吃點東西。
I can't. Not while my people are starving. Do you really believe I am responsible for the curse?
吃不下。至少在我的臣民挨餓的時候不行。你真覺得是我引起這場詛咒的嗎
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的。
We're going to the forest first thing in the morning. Maybe we can pick up Anhora's trail. Whatever it takes.
明天一早我們就去森林。也許能找到安赫拉的蹤跡。不計代價。
OK, but you have to eat. You won't be able to help anyone if you're too weak to pass the test.
沒問題,但你得先吃點。如果你虛弱不堪過不了考驗那也就沒法拯救子民們。
What kind of meat is this? It has a very strange texture. It's pork.
這是什么肉?口感真怪。 是豬肉。
This isn't pork. It's far too stringy. What is it? It's...It's rat, isn't it?
是豬肉才怪。咬都咬不動。到底是什么?是......老鼠,對不對?
Try not to think about it.
閉上眼睛吞下去就行了。
Look at me. I'm being rude. Here I am, stuffing my face with this delicious stew when you're hungry, too. Come on. Take a seat. Eat!
看著我。我真是無禮。當著你的面對著美味佳肴大快朵頤而你卻還在挨餓。來。請上座。吃吧!