You have shown that you would kill a man to defend your pride. You have failed the test. For this, Camelot will pay dearly.
你表明了你會為了自己的虛榮而去殺人。你沒有通過考驗。為此卡梅洛特將付出沉重的代價。
My people have done nothing!
我的臣民是無辜的!
Your people's suffering is not my doing.
你的臣民在受的苦難非我所為。
What is it? What has happened?
怎么了?發生了什么事?
All our remaining supplies have rotted. Every last grain.
我們所有的存糧都腐壞了。最后的口糧。
I know Arthur's stubborn and pig headed and annoying, but he cares about his people...more than he cares about himself.
我知道亞瑟他固執、豬腦袋、很惹人厭,但他關心他的臣民遠甚于他自己。
He will not forgive himself for making his people suffer.
讓他的臣民受苦他不會原諒自己的。
You must make sure he doesn't do anything rash.
你要確保他別做出魯莽的事來。
The mood he's in, I don't know what he's going to do.
以他現在的心情,我可不知道他會做出什么。
Ready? You're sure they're not poisonous?
準備好了? 你肯定這沒毒?
Quite certain. They say they taste like chicken. Unless we are to starve, we must hope they are right.
肯定。他們說這味道和雞肉差不多。除非我們打算挨餓,不然只能希望他們是對的。