You wanted to talk with me?
你有話和我說?
I have come to seek your help. The people are starving. They will soon be dead.
我是來向你尋求幫助的。人們正在經受饑餓的煎熬。他們會死的。
You must believe me when I say it gives me no pleasure to see your people suffering.
你要知道看著他們挨餓我心里也不好受。
If it pains you, put an end to it.
如果你也感同身受那就停止這場災難吧。
It is not in my power to lift the curse.
我沒有這么大能耐解除詛咒。
Then give Arthur another chance. He has accepted it is his responsibility.
那就再給亞瑟一個機會。他深知那是他的責任。
And he will prove himself worthy and lift the curse if you give him one more chance.
如果你再給他一個機會他一定會證明他自己并解除詛咒的。
You have faith in Arthur?
你信任亞瑟?
I trust him with my life.
我以性命做擔保。
Arthur must go to the Labyrinth of Gedref. There, he will face a final test.
亞瑟必須前往格德勒夫的迷宮。在那還有終極考驗等著他。
If he fails, there is no hope. The curse will destroy Camelot.
如果他失敗了,就無任何希望。詛咒會讓卡梅洛特城徹底土崩瓦解。
Wait! What kind of test will he face?
等等!他將面臨什么考驗?
That is for Arthor alone to discover.
那就要由亞瑟一個人來發現了。