I will be the one to drink it.
應該是我來喝才對。
This is my doing. I'm drinking it.
這是我的事。我來喝。
It is more important you live. You're the future king. I'm just a servant.
很明顯你的命比我重要多了。你是未來的國王。而我只不過是個仆人。
There is no time to be a hero, Merlin. It really doesn't suit you.
別逞英雄了,梅林。你實在是不適合當英雄。
What if I drink from mine first, and if that's not poisoned, I will then drink yours.
這怎么樣,我先喝,如果不是毒藥的話,我再把你那杯也喝了。
He said each of us is only allowed to drink from a single goblet.
他說我們每個人只能喝一杯。
I had no idea you were so keen to die for me.
我還真沒想到你這么愿意替我死啊。
Trust me, I can hardly believe it myself.
老實說,我自己也不太相信。
I'm glad you are here, Merlin.
我很高興你來這里,梅林。
I've got it! We pour all the liquid into one goblet and then we can be sure it is poisoned.
我有辦法了!我們把兩杯東西倒在一起,這樣的話就肯定是毒藥了。
Then all the liquid can be drunk, and will be from a single goblet.
這樣也不違反一人只能喝一杯的規定。
You never cease to surprise me. You are a lot smarter than you look.
你老是給我驚喜。看你那傻樣倒挺聰明。
Is that actually a compliment?
這算是夸獎嗎?
Look out!
當心!
No! I will drink it.
不!我來喝。
As if I'd let you.
你以為我會同意嗎。
You can't die. This isn't your destiny.
你不能死。你的使命還沒完成。
It seems you're wrong again.Listen to me!You know me, Merlin. I never listen to you.
看來你又想錯了。聽我說!你了解我的,梅林。我從來都不聽你的。
Arthur! Arthur. Come on! Arthur, come on. Come on. Come on! No. Come on.
亞瑟!亞瑟。醒醒!亞瑟,醒醒。醒醒。不。醒醒。