Please. Please. Let me take his place.
求求你。求求你。讓我替他死吧。
This was Arthur's test, not yours.
這場考驗是亞瑟的,不是你的。
You have killed him. I was meant to protect him.
你把他殺了啊。我是來保護他的。
He is not dead. He has merely consumed a sleeping draft. He will come round shortly. What?
他沒死。他喝的不過是安眠藥而已。等會兒就能醒來的。 什么?
A unicron is pure of heart. If you kill one, you must make amends by proving that you also are pure of heart.
獨角獸的心靈是純潔的。如果你殺了它,那你就得設法證明你的心靈也是純潔的。
Arthur was willing to sacrifice his life to save yours. He has proven what is truly in his heart. The curse will be lifted.
亞瑟愿意為了你而犧牲自己。他已經向我證明了他的內心。所以詛咒將會被解除。
there is good news. The crops are growing once again. They are bringing in the harvest.
天大的好消息。莊稼又開始生長了。看這樣子肯定是個豐收年。
You did it.
你成功了。
Is this your doing? Is the sorcerer dead?
是你干的嗎?那個巫師是不是死了?
He won't be troubling us any more.
他不會再給我們惹麻煩了。
Good. Make sure the grain reserves are re-stocked.
很好。把糧倉都補滿吧。
I will see to it.
交給我了。
There is something we must do first.
我們得先做一件事。
I should never have ended your life.
我不該殺死你的。
Arthur...When he who kills a unicorn proves himself to be pure of heart...the unicorn will live again.
亞瑟......如果你殺死獨角獸之后能夠證明自己的心靈是純潔的,那么獨角獸就將復生。