Did I surprise you?
嚇著你了嗎?
You certainly did!
嚇著了!
I've got another surprise for you, too.
還有個驚喜。
It's...lovely.
真漂亮啊。
Well, in case you ever need a spare. You know...for this...It's beautiful!
萬一你需要用到的話。用在,這上面......很美!
You're a beautiful girl, Gwen. You deserve beautiful things.
格溫,你是個漂亮的姑娘。應該穿好看的衣服。
But how...I mean...it must have been expensive?
但你怎么......這一定挺貴吧?
Oh, very. But we're on the up now. Things are going to be different.
很貴。但我們現在越來越好。情況會好轉的。
What's going on?
發生什么事了?
It'll be all right. Trust me. I won't be back for supper.
沒什么。相信我。我不回來吃晚飯了。
Something woke me. What?
有東西吵醒我。什么東西?
I don't know. A feeling.
不知道。一種感覺。
What kind of feeling?
什么樣的感覺?
Powerful magic, here, in Camelot. Gwen! What's wrong?
強力的魔法,在卡梅洛特城里的。格溫!怎么了?
My father's been arrested.
我父親被抓了。
Arrested? What for?
被抓了?為什么?
They say he was making weapons for a sorcerer! They're charging him with treason!
說他為一個魔法師鑄造武器!以叛國罪被抓!