But I am happy! I don't need anything else. I have everything I want.
但我已經很開心了!我什么都不需要。我想要的都有了。
And I've thrown it all away!
但我把一切都搞糟了!
It's all right, we will get you out of here, I promise.
沒事的,我們會把你弄出去,我保證。
What did he say?
他說什么?
He said Tauren came to him at the forge, offered to pay him a fortune for his help, not to make weapons, for an experiment or something.
他說陶倫到鋪子里找他,付錢讓他幫忙,不是鑄武器而是要做實驗什么的。
What kind of experiment?
什么樣的實驗?
Tauren didn't say. But he used some kind of stone...some kind of magic...
陶倫沒說。但他用了某種石頭某種魔法......
She's sleeping now.
她睡著了。
I don't understand it. What would a sorcerer want with Tom?
我不明白。魔法師找湯姆做什么?
His forge, Merlin. It's the finest in the Kingdom.
梅林,他的鋪子是王國里最好的。
You think Tom was lying? You think he really was making weapons?
你認為湯姆在說謊?你認為他真在制造武器?
No, I don't. Then what?
不,我不這么認為。那是什么?
When Tom was arrested, they found gold on him. So?
湯姆被捕時,身上有金子。然后呢?
From what Gwen was saying, Tauren's experiment bears all the hallmarks of alchemy.
按格溫的說法來講,陶倫在做煉金術的實驗。
But alchemy's impossible, isn't it?
但煉金術是不可能的,不是嗎?