No. You are right. Nothing's certain. Save one thing. The law stands or this Kingdom falls.
是的。言之有理。沒有什么是確定的。要么恪守法律要么國將不國。
But the law must give him a fair trial!
但也要給予他被公平審判的權利!
He'll get a fair trial, and he'll be found guilty, because that is what he is.
他會有公平審判的機會,但他會被判有罪,因為他就是有罪。
You execute Gwen's father, and I will never forgive you. Never.
如果處決格溫的父親,我永遠不會原諒你。永遠。
Maybe we should investigate further.
也許我們應該深入調查。
Tauren slept somewhere, he fed somewhere. Find anyone who helped him in any way. They must be punished.
陶倫總要吃飯睡覺的。找到任何幫助過他的人。一律嚴懲。
The people must see the laws of Camelot are not to be trifled with. Yes, Father.
子民必須認識到卡梅洛特城的法律不是兒戲。是,父王。
I didn't know Tauren was sorcerer. I meant no harm, I swear.
我不知道陶倫是魔法師。我發誓,我沒想造反。
Why didn't you tell me what was going on?
為什么不告訴我發生了什么?
I knew you wouldn't like it, Gwen. You're cautious. I didn't want to let an oppotunity pass.
格溫,我知道你不會喜歡。你一向小心行事。我不想讓機會溜走。
Oppotunity? You call this an oppotunity?
機會?你稱這為機會?
I know. I've been a fool. I just wanted to make a better life for us. For you. I wanted to make you happy.
我知道。我是個傻子。我只想生活過得好點。讓你過得好點。我想讓你開心。