Let me come with you. You don't know what form the test will take. I might be able to help.
我和你一起去。你不知道會是什么考驗。或許我能派上用場。
You're not coming. I brought this curse upon Camelot. I'm gonna be the one to lift it, or die trying.
你不能去。是我給卡梅洛特城帶來了詛咒。只能我去化解詛咒,或者接受死亡。
How does you dying help anyone?
你死了怎么幫助子民?
I will die knowing I did everything I can.
我會知道我做了所有我能做的事。
I'm coming with you.
我要和你一起去。
Merlin, you are to stay here, and help the people as best as you can. Is that understood?
梅林,你給我待在這里,竭盡所能幫助大家。清楚了沒?
You said Arthur would face a test. And here you're preparing a trap for him.
你說過亞瑟要面臨終極考驗。而你卻在這里給他設了個陷阱。
The trap isn't for Arthur. It is for you.
這不是為亞瑟準備的。而是為你。
Merlin. I'm sorry.
梅林。 抱歉。
Let him go. I will take your test, but not till he's released.
放他走。你放他走我才會接受你的考驗。
That is not possible. Merlin is part of the test. Please sit.
不可能。梅林也是考驗的一部分。請坐。
If you refuse the test, you will have failed, and Camelot will be destroyed.
如果你拒絕接受考驗,那你就失敗了,卡梅洛特城將被毀滅。