You hold your tongue, or I will make time to teach you some manners.
管好你的嘴巴,否則我不介意花點時間來教教你。
Your father would have had me executed, but you didn't have the stomach for it, did you, Arthur? And that's why he doubts you'll make a good king.
你父親肯定會把我處死,但是你卻沒膽量這么做,是不是,亞瑟?所以他才認為你當不了一個好國王。
You know nothing of what my father thinks.
你根本不知道我父親是怎么想的。
I think he wishes he had another son, one who was worthy of taking his place. You shame him.
我覺得他希望有另一個兒子,一個有資格繼承他衣缽的人。你讓他蒙羞。
Pick up your sword.
拿起你的劍。
The king must fear the day when you will take the throne.
國王一定在為你登上王位的時刻擔憂。
This is your doing?
這是你干的?
It was a test to see what is truly in your heart.
這是對你內心深處的一個考驗。
Your tricks prove nothing.
你的把戲能說明什么。
Why did you kill this man?
你為什么要殺這個人?
He insulted my honour.
他侮辱了我。
You could have chosen to ignore his taunts. What harm would they do you?
你可以選擇對他的奚落視而不見。能給你帶來什么傷害呢?
You will lift the curse, Sorcerer.
我命令你撤回詛咒,魔法師。
It is not in my power.
我沒能力這么做。
Then you will die.
那你就受死吧。
Killing me will not help you.
殺了我也沒用。