If you have put a curse on Camelot, you will lift it, or you will pay with your life.
如果此咒是你所施,那么解開此咒否則你將拿命相抵。
The curse was not my doing.
施咒之人并非是我。
Undo the curse or face execution.
或解咒或臨刑。
Only you can do that. You will be tested.
只有你才能將咒語解開。你將接受考驗。
You're under arrest.
而你被捕了。
Until you have proven yourself, and made amends for killing the unicorn, the curse will not be lifted.
僅有當你證明自己,并對殺死獨角獸之行為進行補償,詛咒才會消失。
If you fail any of these tests, Camelot will be damned for all eternity.
若你未能通過任一考驗,此咒將永世籠罩卡梅洛特。
And you believe what this Anhora said about the curse to be true?
你相信這個安赫拉說的關于詛咒的事情?
You said there's a legend that misfortune come to anyone who slays a unicorn. It makes sense.
你提到過一個傳說,講到殺死獨角獸者會遭受不幸。這說得通。
Not much for breakfast, I'm afraid. We're down to our last few scraps of food.
早飯恐怕沒什么吃了。我們就剩這一點兒糧食了。
Where did you get the water to make the tea?
泡茶的水是哪里來的?
Fortunately, for both of us, you forgot to empty your bath yesterday.
我們兩個很幸運,你昨天忘記倒洗澡水了。