I was...I was just... I was hoping you may have been trying to turn it back into water.
我剛才...... 我只是在我希望你是在試著把它變回水。
I know I have cautioned against using magic, but if ever there was a time to use your talents, it's now.
我知道一直告誡你不要用魔法,但現在是發揮才能的時候。
I wish I knew how. I've tried everything. If it is magic, it is more powerful magic than I possess.
我希望知道怎么做。我都試過了。若是魔法在作怪,它的威力要比我擁有的大得多。
Patrol the market and the lower town. No one is to leave their homes. Dismissed.
巡視市場和下城區。確保沒人離開家門。解散。
Merlin. You do realise there's a curfew?
梅林。你不清楚在實行宵禁么?
Yeah, I was in your chambers, hunting for the rat.
恩,我在你房間抓老鼠。
Did you find it? No.
找到了嗎? 沒有。
So you have been outwitted by a rat?
所以你還沒一只老鼠聰明?
They do say rats are very intelligent.
有人確實說過老鼠聰明過人。
More intelligent than you, it would seem. Go home. It'd be embarrassing to lock up my own servant for breaking the curfew.
看起來,是比你聰明。回去吧。因為破壞宵禁而把自己的侍從鎖起來確實難為情。