I will issue a decree that looters will be executed. From tonight, Camelot will be under curfew.
我會下道指令處決一切劫糧者。今晚起卡梅洛城實行宵禁。
I will see to it.
我會處理。
Merlin. Is it true about the crops? They're all dead?
梅林。農作物的事是真的嗎?都死了嗎?
I'm afraid so. I think we may have to start tightening our belts.
恐怕如此。我想我們要勒緊腰帶過日子了。
I'm sure Arthur will think of something.
我相信亞瑟會想出辦法的。
And if he doesn't, I will.
如果他想不到,我會的。
And you say the well is full of it?
你說井里都是沙子?
I sent men down to the underground reservoir. There is no trace of water to be found.
我派人去地下庫查了。沒有水的痕跡。
First the crops, and now this.
首先是農作物,現在又是這個。
It is the same throughout the kingdom. There is precious little water anywhere.
整個國家都是如此。幾乎都沒水。
Gaius. Can you offer any explanation for this?
蓋烏斯。這能怎么解釋?
I cannot think of a scientific explanation. I can only conclude it is the result of sorcery.
科學角度解釋不了。只能說是魔法使然。
I believe you are right. It is the work of magic.
我認為你是對的。這些都是魔法驅使的。