When it comes to wine, this woman doesn't see color. She'll drink whatever's put in front of her.
只要一喝酒,這女人就分不清青紅皂白。你在她面前放什么她都會喝。
Oh, great. They put lights on it.
這下好了。他們還打了燈光。
Stop the car. We have to tear that thing down. They're right. It's the only way.
停車。我們必須處理掉那東西,他們說得對。那是唯一的解決辦法。
What?
啥?
Now you're talking! There's the girl that I occasionally have sex dreams about.
這才像話!這才是那個時不時出現在我春夢里的女孩。
Yeah, that's true. He told me.
對,那是真的,他告訴過我。
No, no, no. This is crazy. - Yes.
不,不,這太瘋狂了。-說得對。
Don't do this.
別這么做。
How many months do you want to spend trying to fight through some bureaucratic red tape to get that thing taken down only to be told there's nothing we can do?
你還想再等多少個月去走那些政府的繁文縟節讓他們把那玩意兒給拆掉,最后被告知我們什么也做不了?
Oh, no.
不。
Stay in the car. Stay in the car!
待在車上。待在車上!
What do we do? - Here, take that. Put it around.
我們怎么弄?-拿著這個。繞過去。
Through the loop. - Yeah, I do this.
穿個圈。-好,我來。
Tie it down.
系好了。
It's too short. I got to back the truck up.
不夠長,我把車往后倒一點。
No! No!
不!不行!
Phil, what are you doing? Come on. Open the door.
菲爾,你在干嘛?趕緊的。開門。
I can't allow this to happen! - Come on, man.
我不能讓這事發生!-拜托,伙計。
I'm a respected member of the community! I'm on bus benches!
我是這個社區里有頭有臉的一份子!我的廣告都登在公交車座上了!
You're such a boy scout! - Open the door. Open the door.
你也太守規矩了!-開門,快開門。
I want that thing gone as much as anyone, but not like this.
我想要拆掉那玩意兒的心跟你們一樣,但不能以這種方式。
I'm gonna take this truck. I'm gonna go get some fro-yo.
我要把這輛卡車開走。我要去吃點酸奶冰淇淋。
I suggest you use the walk home to calm down. Once you have, you're gonna thank me.
我建議你們走回家,順便冷靜一下。一旦冷靜下來,你們會感謝我的。
Phil. Oh, my god! You're going back...Thank you!
菲爾,老天,你在倒車...謝謝你!
I thought I was in drive!
我以為是前進擋!
Phil! Phil!
菲爾!菲爾!
We were awesome tonight, guys. Do you think we're good enough to take on the lesbians?
我們今晚太棒了,伙計們。你覺得我們可以挑戰拉拉了嗎?
Oh, god, no.
天吶,不能。
One more round on me. Good match, Martin.
我請大家再喝一輪。打得好,馬丁。
You too, Jay. Congratulations.
你也是,杰,恭喜你。
Thanks. I hope I didn't throw off your game at all.
謝謝,希望我沒有讓你失去信心。
No. That's all me. I do that. I get ahead of myself. Create expectations, build them up.
不,都是我,我總是那樣。我總會好高騖遠。制造了期望,越堆越高。
Don't worry about me. I'm going to see a life coach. It is going to change everything.
不用擔心我,我會去找個人生導師。一切都會改變。
Well, listen, I wasn't feeling great about myself tonight, and you helped get me out of that funk.
聽著,今晚我的狀態并不好,是你幫我擺脫了恐懼。