Okay, Jay, you're up.
杰,到你上場了。
Thank you, Martin. I needed that.
謝謝,你的鼓勵正是我需要的。
Anytime.
隨時奉陪。
There's the real Jay!
這才是杰的水平呢!
You know it!
你懂的!
Where is the baby? !
寶寶在哪?
I'm up. I'm up.
我起了,我起了。
Hey, when did you get back?
你什么時候回來的?
Like an hour ago.
一個小時前吧。
Oh, really? I must have grabbed a little disco nap.
真的?我在打夜店盹呢。
I don't know what that means. You sure you guys are up for this?
那是什么鬼。你們確定要去嗎?
Yeah, definitely, definitely. Of course.
當然啦,當然,必須的。
Why don't we go dancing another time, like daytime?
要不我們改天再去跳舞吧,比如說白天?
Oh, you know, well, I'm pretty full of cheese, so --
我吃奶酪吃得好飽,要不...
No, no. If we don't go out now, this is not about Cam and Jay making us old, it means we are old.
不,不行。如果我們現在不去,就不是小卡和杰的"老"氣在作怪了,而是我們真的老了。
This is about pride. We need to prove that we can still go out and have fun.
這是自尊心的問題。我們必須證明我們還是可以出去浪和嗨的。
Are you with me, Mitch?
你懂我的意思嗎,米奇?
Yes! Yes, I am! - Okay.
懂!我懂!-那就好。
All right, let's go. - Okay.
我們走起吧。-好。
Can we get some coffee on the way?
路上能買杯咖啡嗎?
No coffee! - No coffee!
不能喝咖啡!-不喝咖啡!
Oh, yes, baby!
太棒了,寶貝!
Our team had really found its groove.
我們隊終于找到最好的狀態了。
We quickly eliminated The Pinafores and Alley Of The Dolls, putting us in the finals against my archrival.
我們很快打敗了"圍兜"隊和"洋娃娃球道"隊,來到與我最大競爭對手的最終對決。
In the tradition of Red Sox/Yankees, Ali/Frazier, it all came down to The Britney Spares vs. Martin And His Merry Men.
就像紅襪隊和洋基隊,阿里和弗雷澤一切終歸于"小閑閑布蘭妮"對陣"馬丁和基佬們"。