Oh, come on, Cam. Admit it. Uncle Jay -- not gay.
拜托,小卡,承認吧。杰叔叔不是基叔叔。
Oh, my God. You could not be more wrong.
天吶,你真是大錯特錯。
Look, okay.
聽我說。
If he's acting a little weird, it's just because...he totally likes you.
如果他行為有點奇怪那是因為...他喜歡上你了。
No, he doesn't! What did he say?
不,他才沒有,他說了什么?

Okay, look, he -- he -- he didn't want me to say anything because he's shy. That's why he's being so awkward.
好吧,聽著,他不希望我說出來,因為他很害羞。所以他表現才那么奇怪。
Cam, you're up.
小卡,到你了。
I'm up. I got to go.
到我了。我得走了。
Hey, there. This is for you.
你好。這杯是給你的。
Oh. Thanks.
謝謝。
And this...is for a little zing.
而這個...是為了博君一笑。
We do love zing. Be right back.
誰不愛笑呢。馬上回來。
Be right here. Why is that guy being so nice to me?
我等著。那人為什么對我這么好?
Well, there's been a-a new little twist in the evening.
今晚有點小變數。
And now there's one in my beer. What's up?
我的啤酒也被變了,到底什么事?
I told him you have a crush on him.
我跟他說你看上他了。
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要那么說?
I had no choice.
我沒辦法。
Well, you tricked me into coming here, you made me gay, now I have a boyfriend.
你把我騙到這里,讓我裝基佬,現在又多了個男朋友。
All these lies just to win a trophy?
搞這些把戲就是為了那個獎杯嗎?
Yes.
對。
I respect that.
佩服,佩服。
Oh, those are my friends. They're out front dropping off our wristbands.
我朋友到了。他們送手環來了。
What comes before part "B"? Par-tay!
大家都來...開派對!
Oh, my god. I've been holding that in for an hour. Gloria, I'm not gonna make it.
天吶,我忍了一個鐘頭了。歌洛莉亞,我做不到。
You have to. We talked so big to Cam and Jay that if we don't go out, they're never gonna let us live it down.
不行也得去。我們對杰和小卡夸下海口,要是不去他們會取笑我們一輩子。
Okay. Or we could just blow it off, man.
好吧。或者就不去了吧。
No, Gloria, come on, come on. Get up, get up. Come on, come on, come on.
別呀歌洛莉亞,起來。起來,起來,來來來。
Staying up all night -- it's in your blood. You come from the land of coffee and cocaine!
熬通宵是你的本性呢。你的家鄉遍地是咖啡和可卡因呢!
You too! Nobody likes to dance more than the gays. Pretend you're on a float.
你也是啊,有誰比基友更愛跳舞。假裝你嗨了。
Dancing. That's it. That's a good idea. -Okay, dancing. Dancing.
對,跳舞,好主意。-好,跳起來。
I'm gonna turn on some music here. This is good. Oh, my "Raise the roof" elbow's a little sore. Oh, yeah, that must mean rain.
我來放音樂。不錯哦。胳膊酸,沒法跳"掀房頂"舞姿了。對了,肯定是下雨鬧的。