And it wouldn't be right for me to let you leave feeling bad.
我不應該這樣任由你難過下去。
You're a great guy, and the reason I turned you down is because...It's much harder to say out loud than I thought. I'm...I'm not gay.
你是個好人,我拒絕你的原因是...要大聲說出來比我想得要難得多...我...我不是同性戀。
You're straight?
你是直男嗎?
Who's what? What's happening?
是誰?發生什么事了?
Whoa, it feels good to finally tell someone.
終于可以說出來了,感覺太好了。
For four hours, I've been living in fear that I'd be found out.
四個小時了,我一直害怕會被別人發現。
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你們知道那種感覺是怎樣的嗎?
Right. Jay, thank you for admitting that. You are a real class act.
好吧。杰,謝謝你承認了。你真是個正直的人。
Disqualified! You lose! Give me that! That's mine! Oh, my god! Oh, my god, champions! We're champions again!
取消資格!你們輸了!給我!那是我的!老天吶!天吶,冠軍!我們又是冠軍了!
Let me out! - Oh, my god!
讓我出去!-天吶!
Guess what, Jay. You're my new archrival.
你猜怎么著,杰。你是我新的死對頭。
I feel terrible.
我覺得很糟。
You're too good, boy scout. - Yeah.
你太棒了,童子軍。-是啊。
That's why you need people like us around.
所以你才需要有我們這樣的人在身邊。
Admit it -- you're happy it's gone.
承認吧,你很高興看到那玩意兒被毀了。
I'm happy it's gone, but it's weird we're out here instead of inside with the lights off.
我很高興,不過很奇怪,我們都坐在外面而不是關著燈躲在屋里面。
It's called hiding in plain sight.
這就叫做欲蓋彌彰。
We just sit here and act like we got nothing to hide, and they won't suspect a thing.
我們就坐在這里表現出胸懷坦蕩的樣子,他們就不會懷疑我們。
Folks, I need to ask you a couple of questions. Someone said they heard a big truck run over that statue.
各位,我要問你們幾個問題。有人說他們聽見有輛卡車把雕塑撞倒了。
What? Well, we wouldn't know anything about that because we were at dinner.
什么?我們什么也不知道,我們剛才在外面吃晚餐。
Mind if I take a look at your truck?
介意我看一下你的卡車嗎?
Hey, Buddy.
你好,巴迪(伙計)。
Oh, don't call a cop "Buddy." They hate that.
別管警察叫伙計,他們討厭那樣。
No, that's his name. I sold him a condo.
不,那是他的名字。我賣過他一套公寓。