Great house, huh? And you can't beat the location, mainly 'cause I live right there.
房子很棒吧?地理位置沒的說主要因為我就住在那。
We love the house.
我們很喜歡這房子。
Great!
太好了!
But I could never live across the street from that pornographic statue.
但我沒法住在那座色情雕塑對面。
I never noticed it.
我還真沒注意到。
Yeah.
是啊。
You could see it from inside when you look out the window.
你在屋里透過窗戶就能看到。
Oh, I didn't -- uh, are you talking about that one?
我沒有,你是說那個嗎?
It's quite large.
真的很"大"。
I'll take your word for it.
我相信你。
I've had this listing for two months, and I can't move it because of the statue across the street.
這棟房子已經掛牌兩個月了,但因為街對面那座雕塑一直賣不出去。
It's called "Marble with Wood," and let's just say it's made entirely of marble.
雕塑名叫《大理石和"硬木"》,這么說吧,雕塑完全是大理石做的。
We've got to do something about this. It's obscene.
我們得想點辦法,真的太淫穢了。
That's what they said about "The Catcher in the Rye" when it first came out.
《麥田守望者》剛出版的時候人們也都那么說。
You're not helping.
你這是幫倒忙。
Why don't we just knock on the door and talk to him?
我們何不直接去敲那家的門跟主人談呢?
I tried. - Yeah, the guy's a jerk.
我試過了。-那家伙是個混蛋。
I told him how much it bothered us. It only seemed to please him.
我跟他說這對我們造成了多大的困擾。結果他好像很高興。
I'm not gonna lie -- It makes me feel bad about my body.
我說實話...那雕塑讓我對我的身材很不自信。
I don't feel comfortable letting my kids play out here.
這害得我不放心讓我的孩子在外面玩。
Our kids. - Paul, please.
是我們的孩子。-保羅,拜托。
Art is subjective. Some people would love this.
藝術是主觀的,總有人會喜歡這種。
Hey what are you guys talking about?
你們在聊什么呢?
Here they come.
他們來了。
The statue.
那座雕塑。
Ohh, God, we hate that thing.
天吶,我們也很討厭那玩意兒。
You do?
真的嗎?
Yeah. I didn't make my money to move to a neighborhood where they put something like that on the street.
當然了。我拼命賺錢可不是為了搬來街上有這種雕塑的社區。
Porn belongs on a big screen in the bedroom or your phone in the bathroom.
色情作品應該在臥室的大電視里播放或是浴室里的手機上。
Kids, go play.
孩子們,去玩。
Well...what are you gonna do?
要怎么辦呢?
Well...guess we'll just get used to ignoring it.
這個嘛...看來我們只能習慣無視它了。
I just wish he was more concerned - with being a better neighbor. - Yeah.
真希望他能做個-更好的鄰居。-是啊。
Amen to that.
阿門。
Yeah.
嗯。
Hey, we were just about to grab dinner. You guys want to join us?
我們正要去吃晚餐。你們想一起嗎?
What's that?
什么?
I said, you guys want to go to dinner?
我說你們想去吃晚餐嗎?
How's that?
怎么樣?
If you guys don't want to, that's fine.
如果你們不想去,那也沒關系。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. - Oh, no, no, no. - No, no, no. - No.
不不不不。-不。-不不 -不。
A-are you saying no?
你們是說不嗎?
You know what? Mm...- Sure, why not? - Of course.
知道嗎。-當然行啦。-是啊。
All right! Great! - Great!
好!-真棒!
Yeah. - We'll meet you out front. 15. I'll drive.
嗯。-15分鐘后門口見 我開車。
Oh, Claire, just so our outfits don't clash, I'll be wearing lizard.
克萊爾,以防我們撞衫我要穿蜥蜴紋哦。
Ah, shoot. Well, I'll find something.
該死,我找件別的衣服。
Okay.
好。