This is no longer a dream. This is reality.
這不再只是個夢想,夢想已成真
Three months from now, we are opening offices in New York.
三個月后,我們將在紐約成立辦公室
I want to say something.
我想說兩句
Not now, Howard.
不是現在,霍華德
We are growing.
我們在發展壯大
Share that with your clients.
將這點轉達給客戶
The era of constriction is over.
縮減規模的日子結束了
Now, a new era
現在,新的時代
needs new branding.
需要新的品牌
L.G.
"L.G."
Own those letters.
記住這兩個字母
No one says "Lockhart/Gardner" anymore.
不要再說是洛&加律所
It's "L.G."
而是L.G.
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Who's thinking of leaving?
誰準備離開
Sonya Rucker. The Wabash fund.
桑婭·洛克,沃巴什基金
Chumhum? No. Not yet.
查查網呢,還沒動靜
Sonya Rucker and Wabash are leaving Florrick-Agos.
桑婭·洛克和沃巴什準備離開福&艾
Their infrastructure? Bad.
他們設施如何,很差
Florrick-Agos barely exists. We've been working out of
基本可以說還沒有福&艾律所,過去兩周
Alicia's apartment for the last two weeks.
我們一直在艾麗西婭的公寓工作
That's why I'm back here.
所以我才回來了
Did the clients know? No.
客戶知道嗎,不知道
We either met at their offices or over lunch.
我們要么在對方辦公室見,要么約吃午餐
But they are moving into new offices today.
但他們今天要搬新辦公室了
What offices? T-shirt factory on grand.
什么辦公室,T恤工廠
Really? It's all we could...
不是吧,這是我們...
They could afford.
他們能支付得起的
$20 a square foot.
一平方英尺二十塊
The connections with the Governor aren't helping Alicia?
州長那邊沒有人幫艾麗西婭嗎
Mm, they're hurting her.
算是適得其反
I lost a client because of all the ethical issues
我失去一個客戶,因為涉及州長的
from the Governor's Office. Thank you, Anthony.
道德問題,謝謝,安東尼
What a putz.
他太傻了
We should've tried to get Carey Zepps.
本該找凱里·澤普斯
I'll take Rucker.
我負責洛克
Will, you take the Wabash.
威爾,你負責沃巴什
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
How's your course going?
課上得怎么樣
When driving in fog, you should use your...?
在大霧中開車,你要用什么呢
Low beams.
近光燈
That's not true, is it?
不是這樣吧
It is.
是這樣的
I wrote fog lights.
我寫的是霧燈
Why are they called fog lights if they're not for fog?
不在霧中使用的燈干嘛叫霧燈啊
To trick you.
為了讓你上當
How long do you need my wi-fi for?
你要用無線網多久
A few hours.
幾個小時
Want me gone?
要我走嗎
Nope. Stay as long as you want.
不用,你愛待多久待多久
So, do we have a Yoko Ono problem here?
這個"小野洋子"不會壞事吧
Mr. Lee, she's still waiting.
李先生,她還在等你
Tell her to come back tomorrow. Tell her...
讓她明天再來,告訴她
all the partners are busy. I'm not busy. Who is it?
所有合伙人都很忙,我不忙,是誰啊
A walk-in. Not much money.
一個主動上門的,沒什么油水
She says she used to work here.
她說她以前在這工作
I'll take care of it.
我來處理吧
So, uh,
那個
you used to work here, Ms. Flores?
你以前在這工作是嗎,弗里斯小姐
I did. Two years ago. As an intern.
是的,兩年前,作為實習生
Now you want to come back?
你是想回來工作嗎
No.
不是
That was a joke.
開個玩笑
Breaking the ice.
暖暖場
So... how can we help you?
那...有什么我們能效勞的嗎
A friend of mine has been swept up in a raid of businesses
在一次對無證雇工企業的徹查中
employing undocumented workers.
我的一個朋友被清查了出來
They've threatened to deport him back to Mexico
政府方面威脅他,要將他遣返回墨西哥
unless he agrees to a snitch visa...
除非他同意通過避難簽證...
Oh, so you're from Mexico?
這么說你是從墨西哥來的
No. I love Mexico.
不是,我愛墨西哥
I was down there in the '60s.
六十年代去過那里
Puerto Vallarta.
瓦亞塔港
God, the drinks they had.
老天,那邊的酒
You know, the ones. The-the, um...
就是那種,那種...
The ones, um...
那種...
What are they called?
叫什么來著
I have no idea.
我完全不知道
And the women.
還有女人
In those dresses.
她們那身衣服
Those short dresses.
火辣辣的短
Could you call Alicia Florrick for me, please?
你能幫我找艾麗西婭·福瑞克嗎
A-actually, Alicia doesn't work here anymore.
實際上,艾麗西婭不在這工作了
She doesn't?
她不在了
Where is she?
那她在哪
Well, here it is.
就是這了
The furniture should be arriving in a few hours.
家具幾小時后就到
Do we have phones, at least?
我們至少有電話了吧
Not until tomorrow.
還要等到明天
We'll have to work from cells.
現在還要用手機
We can't meet with Chumhum here.
我們不能在這會見查查網的人
Eh, we need to polish the floors.
我們得裝修下地板
You know, make it look like a hip start-up.
看著像一家新律所
Open floor plan. No walls.
開放式設計,不要墻
It'll take us a week.
也就花一周時間
We can do this.
我們能行的
And when did this happen?
什么時候發生的
Well, right now. The prosecutor's mid-trial
就是現在,公訴人正在庭審中
and he's pressuring Tomas
他在向托馬斯施壓
to sign the snitch visa before noon.
讓他在中午前就簽告密者簽證
I told Tomas to wait till he spoke to a lawyer.
我讓托馬斯等到和律師談話后
That's your friend? Tomas?
他是你朋友嗎,托馬斯
Yes. Tomas Ruiz.
是的,托馬斯·魯伊茲
I knew him in school.
我在學校時認識他的
And who does this prosecutor want him to testify against?
檢方想讓他針對誰作證
Lalo Hierra.
拉洛·希拉
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道
It's worrisome.
令人不安
Okay, let me talk to my partners.
好的,讓我跟其他合伙人談談
We're just... starting out.
我們才...剛起步
Yes, I can see that.
是,我能看出來
Are these just temporary?
這只是暫時的吧
They're gonna look great.
這里會變得很棒的
Just give us a week.
給我們一周
It's just consultation on a visa, but she needs me now.
只是咨詢簽證問題,但她現在就需要我
Is it worth our time? I'm not sure this guy can pay.
值得付出時間嗎,恐怕他付不起
He's an undocumented immigrant. He owns a body shop.
他是無證移民,開了一家汽車維修店
Well, we can't be doing pro bono.
我們現在做不了法律援助
No, no, no. We should do it.
不不不,我們該做
Why?
為什么
Natalie Flores works for a New York lobbyist named Joe Pallotta.
娜塔莉·弗里斯替紐約說客喬·帕洛塔做事
He controls $90 million in client billing.
他的辦事費高達九千萬美金呢
He can direct Chicago work our way.
他可以讓我們在芝加哥順風順水
Checked online.
網上查的
Okay. I'll take it.
好,那我接下來了
Hey, our first new client.
我們有第一位新客戶了
All right. Yes.
好極了
Who was the last person hired, the last salaried person?
我們雇的最后一個人是誰
Why? I was talking to Clarke Hayden.
怎么了,我剛和克拉克·海登談過
We need to, uh, make cuts to our payroll.
我們得減少薪勞支出
Carey, we made a commitment to our employees. Yes,
凱里,我們對員工承諾過的,沒錯
and that commitment means nothing if we go under.
但如果我們垮了什么承諾都沒意義了
Who was the last person?
誰是最后一個雇員
Ah. It was Robyn, wasn't it?
是羅賓,對吧
We can't let her go. We'll have no investigator.
我們不能讓她走,否則就沒調查員了
And how much have we investigated in the last two weeks?
我們前兩周調查量有多少
Look, it's just for a few months. I'll talk to her.
這只是暫時的,我會和她談談
No, I will. But not until Friday.
不,我來,但得等到周五
I need your answer now, Mr. Ruiz.
我現在需要你回答我,魯伊茲先生
I've been in this country for nine years, sir.
我到這個國家九年了,先生
Our shop pays social security and payroll tax.
我們的汽修店也交了社保和工資稅
Yes, and you're undocumented.
對,但你同時也是無證移民
Look, it's very simple.
情況其實很簡單
Lalo Hierra used your shop
拉洛·希拉利用你的修車店
to meet with the head of the Latin Gangsters.
作為會見拉美黑幫大佬的場所
You testify to that fact and what you heard them say,
你只要就此作證揭發他們的談話內容
and you won't be deported.
你就不會被遣返
Excuse me. Could you step outside?
抱歉,您能出去嗎
Could I... Who are you?
要我出...你是誰
Alicia Florrick, Mr. Ruiz's attorney.
艾麗西婭·福瑞克,魯伊茲先生的律師
Who are you? Mr. Ruiz,
閣下貴姓,魯伊茲先生
it is your right to have an attorney present, but I must warn you...
你有權請律師辯護,但我警告你...
If you want to warn anyone, warn me.
如果你想警告,警告我吧
...Any delay in signing this Snitch Visa
一旦你耽誤了告密者簽證
means the offer could go away. The offer's not going away.
將來后悔也來不及,不會來不及的
You need him more than he needs you.
你求他的事比這大多了
Now, whom am I addressing?
現在能否賜教尊名大名
Karl Dolan. U.S. Attorney.
卡爾·杜蘭,聯邦檢察官
She's gonna get you deported, Tomas...
她會害你被遣送出境的,托馬斯
Please step outside, AUSA Dolan. Right now.
請您出去,杜蘭檢察官,立刻
No, that's it.
打住,到此為止
I'm conferring with my client.
我要和我的委托人商量
Step outside.
請出去
Tomas, Elena,
托馬斯,埃琳娜
This is one of the lawyers I was talking to you about.
這就是我跟你們提過的那位律師
Alicia Florrick.
艾麗西婭·福瑞克
I'd like you to consider all the possibilities before you sign.
我希望你能在簽字前能把一切都考慮周全
I know. Lalo is dangerous and I'll be testifying against him,
我知道,拉洛是危險人物,我要指證他
But... I...
但...我...
Can't be without Elena.
我離不開埃琳娜
I can't be deported.
我不能被遣送出境啊
That will truly kill me.
這真會要了我的命
He'll do it.
他會簽字的
Praise God.
感謝上帝
But he wants 24-hour protection for his family and himself.
但他希望能派人24小時保護他和家人
That's already in the visa.
簽證里本來就包括這一項
No, it was promised, but it's not in the visa.
只是口頭承諾,并沒有白紙黑字寫在上頭
Also, he wants a promise not to deport his wife and his girls.
另外,他要你們保證不遣返他的妻女
You didn't need to come.
你真是沒必要來
I would've offered all that.
我本來就打算給他這些待遇的
Good. So put it in the visa,
很好,那就寫進簽證里
and we'll be ready for court.
這樣我們就可以準備出庭了
Six bodies were found hanging from a bridge outside the city.
城外橋上掛了六具尸體
Five more were decapitated. And did anyone
五具身首異處,那么有人
take responsibility for the execution?
對此負責嗎
There was a bullet left at the scene,
案發現場發現了一枚子彈
A single .357 Magnum shell
一枚點357口徑麥格農子彈殼
with the letters "L.C." painted on it.
上面繪有L.C.兩個字母
L.C. Short for "El culebra."
"L.C."? culebra的縮寫
The snake.
意思是蛇
And is there someone in the cartel who goes by that nickname?
在組織里,有以這個名做外號的嗎
Yes. The defendant,
有,就是被告
Lalo hierra. Uh, thank you, agent Thorburn.
拉洛·希拉,謝謝,索伯恩探員
Just a... Uh, actually, nothing further, Your Honor.
就是...其實我問完了,法官閣下
We would request a short recess
我們要求短暫休庭
to prepare a new name that we'd like to add to the witness list.
我們準備在證人名單里再加一個名字
Granted. We'll break for lunch.
批準,午飯后再繼續
Be back at 2:00.
2點重新開庭
Good. He's scared.
很好,他膽怯了
Alicia, hi. How are you?
艾麗西婭,你好嗎
Good.
不錯
What's up here? Hi, Marilyn.
怎么了,你好,瑪麗蓮
Hi, Alicia. I'm sorry. I had a bout of nausea but I'm all good.
你好,艾麗西婭,我有點惡心不過還行
Um, do you guys mind if I... If I, uh...
你們介意我...
Oh, here it is... if I eat?
找到了,吃點東西嗎
No, not at all.
沒關系
Welcome, by the way.
歡迎光臨
Thanks. So...
謝謝,那...
This is the new... Firm.
這就是新律所的...所在了
It's nice.
挺好的
We're in the early stages yet.
我們還處于起步階段
What do you need?
你們過來是為了什么事
Mm. Sorry, pumpkin pop-tart.
抱歉,這是南瓜餡餅
They're the only things that settle my stomach.
只有吃這個我的胃才舒服
Um, Peter
彼得
would like to come by and congratulate you,
想過來恭喜你
and we were acting as a sort of advance team.
我們倆就像是先遣隊吧
You want to negotiate his first visit?
你們想探討他的第一次到訪
No. Yes.
不,是
There can be no photographs while he's here.
他到這兒不能被拍到
No contacting the press.
不能聯系媒體
No clients to be informed of his visit.
不能通知客戶他會來
No press releases. Look, if Peter wants to come here to
不能發表消息,如果彼得想來這兒
congratulate his wife on her new firm,
祝賀他妻子的新律所開張
I'm thrilled.
我很激動
But there'll be no policing between us.
但我們倆的事用不著別人來管
No rules, no exemptions. Just peter
沒有規定,沒有例外,就是彼得
deciding to drop by. That's all.
單純想過來看看,僅此而已
Look, Alicia, the only...
艾麗西婭,唯一...
Eli, are you all right?
伊萊,你還好嗎
Y-yes. I'm-I'm-I'm, uh...
是...我我我...
No, uh, what, um...
不,這個
Okay.
好
Uh, I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
He ran.
他跑了
What?
什么
Lalo. Uh, Eduardo Hierra.
拉洛·愛德華多·希拉
He fled back to Mexico.
他逃回墨西哥了
He... When?
他...什么時候
An hour ago. He skipped bail,
一小時之前,他在保釋中逃走
and the rumor is he caught a private plane to Nuevo Laredo.
據說他趕上了一架飛往新拉雷多的私人飛機
Tomas doesn't have to testify.
那托馬斯就不必作證了
Eli, are you all right?
伊萊,你還好嗎
I was wondering if I'd run into you.
我還在想會不會撞見你呢
I just didn't think it would be so literal.
只是我沒想到還真撞上了
I saw you.
我剛剛看見你了
I was up...
當時我在...
Uh, how lo... how long are you in town?
你...來這里多久了
Um, a few days.
才幾天吧
I... I've been following you.
我一直有關注你
You've...?
你一直在...
I mean, wi-winning the election and the governorship.
我的意思是你們在州長選舉中獲勝
It's all very impressive.
真的很了不起
Thank you, thank you.
謝謝
You, too. You're at the outsider group.
你也是啊,你們是核心外團體吧
Yes, um, we've been following each other.
對,我們一直有關注彼此
Well, um, I better get going.
我得走了
I have this thing with my boss.
我和我上司還有些事
Yeah, m-me, too, me, too.
對,我也是
Let's have dinner.
一起吃晚飯吧
I'm... what?
什么
Tonight.
今晚
Let's have dinner.
一起吃個飯
Um... Yeah, I'd love that.
好啊,正合我意
Will Gardner.
威爾·加德納
Oh, hey, Joe, what a pleasure.
喬,我真榮幸
I need you bad now.
人家現在想要你
I'd like that.
行啊
Today?
今天嗎
No, I haven't seen her.
不,我還沒見過她
Okay, what's her name?
好,她叫什么名字
Diane, who's Natalie Flores?
戴安,娜塔莉·弗里斯是誰
She used to work here. Why?
以前在我們這工作過,怎么了
That was her boss Joe Pallotta the lobbyist.
她上司喬·帕洛塔,那個政治說客
He wants to bring all his legal work here,
他想把所有的法律工作都給交我們
But he sent Natalie to sound us out.
不過他先派了娜塔莉過來探個口風
You haven't seen her?
你沒見過她嗎
No. Okay, well,
沒有,好吧
Can you keep an eye out for her?
記得幫我留個神
She has a case she needs help with.
她有案子需要我們的幫助
We want to give her all our attention.
我們得認真對待
Yes?
怎么了
It was a good meeting.
這次見面挺不錯的
She liked me.
她挺喜歡我
What was the case?
具體是什么案子
Some Mexican illegal alien thing.
關于墨西哥非法移民什么的
Howard, what did you say to her?
霍華德,你對她說了什么
Nothing.
沒說什么啊
Nothing... I complimented her.
真沒什么啊,我贊了她幾句
I said how great Mexicans are,
我說墨西哥人如何的好
how sexy they are.
如何的性感
Oh, Lord.
老天
She asked for Alicia Florrick's address.
她問我要艾麗西婭·福瑞克的地址
It's not gone yet.
還有機會
Call Joe back and explain.
打電話給喬,然后好好解釋
Hello.
你好
Mrs. Florrick, they took him, they took Tomas.
福瑞克女士,他們把托馬斯帶走了
What?
什么
Uh, he-hello, Elena?
喂喂,埃琳娜
The agents said that they were taking him to Nuevo Laredo.
那些探員說要把他帶到新拉雷多
That's where Lalo is.
就是拉洛所在的地方
Lalo will kill Tomas as soon as he gets off the bus.
托馬斯一下車就會被拉洛殺死的
Okay, just sit tight, Elena, it's been a misunderstanding.
埃琳娜,冷靜,這其中肯定有誤會
I'll get on with the AUSA.
我會和檢察官交涉
I saw what he does to snitches, Mrs. Florrick.
我見過他是怎么對待告密者的,福瑞克夫人
He cuts their stomachs open, hangs them from bridges.
他將那些人開膛破肚,把尸首掛在橋上
Please help me, please.
求求你,一定要幫幫我
I will. I will call you right back.
我會的,待會打給你
Yes, I need to speak to AUSA Karl Dolan.
我要和檢察官卡爾·杜蘭通話
It's an emergency.
非常緊急
Well, find him.
那就去找他
Kalinda.
凱琳達
You shouldn't be here, Robyn.
你不應該出現在這里,羅賓
I'll be gone in ten minutes.
我只待十分鐘就走
What do you need?
你想怎么樣
Have they hired anybody yet to replace me?
他們已經雇傭其他人代替我了嗎
You can't come back here, Robyn.
你是不可能回來的,羅賓
I know, but why not?
我知道,但為什么呢
If they haven't hired anyone, why?
如果他們還沒雇傭其他人呢
You're at Florrick-Agos.
你是福瑞克&艾格斯律所的一員
But they're going to lay me off.
但是他們打算辭退我
I'm sorry, could you, um, just put in a good word for me?
我很抱歉,能不能麻煩你替我說句好話
Look, Robyn, it won't work.
羅賓,沒用的
They won't hire you back here.
他們是不會讓你重回洛&加律所的
You know, too much has happened.
發生了太多事情
You need to make yourself hard.
你應該讓自己堅強一點
You need to make yourself indispensable.
挖掘出自己獨一無二的價值
That's why people keep you on.
這樣才有公司愿意留住你
But I'm not you.
但我不像你
You don't need to be me.
你不需要像我
They were laying me off
五年前
At the State's Attorney's Office five years ago,
我也曾經被州檢察官辦公室解雇過
So I took control.
最終我掌控了命運
Nothing changes you like the loss of a job.
沒有什么能比被解雇更容易影響一個人了
Now go, you can't be here.
快走吧,你不能留在這
Go ahead, take it.
接電話啊
No.
不
Eli, if you don't get it, I'm going to.
伊萊,你再不接電話,我可要替你接了
What happened to your Cirque du Soleil boyfriend?
你跟你那太陽馬戲團的男友究竟怎么了
He got married.
他結婚了
I'm sorry.
真遺憾
You're not sorry.
你才沒有呢
It's the Governor's Office.
是州長辦公室
I'll call back.
我過會打回去
I'm hearing your boss speak at the minority voters' conference.
我聽到你上司在少數族裔選民大會上的發言
Yes, I think he's talking about redistricting,
他當時在談選區重劃的事
how it's marginalizing the minority vote.
關于其導致少數族裔選民被邊緣化的問題
Actually, uh, unfortunately he had to cancel that.
很不幸,他必須取消選區重劃
Oh, when was this?
這是什么時候的事
Redistricting is a hard subject.
重劃選區是個很棘手的問題
Either way, you... You offend someone.
無論怎樣,都會得罪人
Uh, I should get this.
我得接這個電話
Please.
請便
Hello.
你好
Alicia?
艾麗西婭
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Oh, my God, when?
我的天,什么時候
No, no, no, I'll... I, I will join you.
不不不,我馬上過去
Um, give me 20 minutes.
等我20分鐘
Eli, I'm so sorry, I,
伊萊,很抱歉,我...
Um, I have to...
我得...
This friend-- he's being deported.
我的朋友,他被驅逐出境了
Can we do this another time?
我們能下次再約嗎
Yes, of course.
當然可以
I understand you're upset.
我理解你們的沮喪
Upset?
沮喪
We're talking about a man's life.
事關人命好嗎
Tomas Ruiz did everything you asked.
托馬斯·魯伊茲什么都照做了
Not everything... he didn't testify.
沒有吧,他沒有作證
Because he never had the chance.
這是因為他不用作證啊
Look, that has nothing to do with my job.
這和我的工作毫無關系
The person he was going to testify against fled.
他本要指證的人跑路了
That is not his fault.
這又不是他的錯
We have very few s-visas to give out,
告密者簽證的數量很少
and the rules for granting them are strict.
其審批過程非常嚴格
The recipient has to provide testimony
簽證對象必須提供
that helps lead to a conviction.
能夠幫助定案的證據
Mr. Dolan, you asked my client
杜蘭先生,你要求我的委托人
to inform on a dangerous criminal,
告密一名危險的罪犯
and when that criminal jumped bail,
而當那名罪犯棄保潛逃
you deported him to the exact same place the criminal fled to.
你卻他驅逐到了該罪犯的潛逃之地
I realize it sounds unfair.
我知道這很不公平
No, what it sounds like is a death sentence.
不,這完全是在給他判死刑
Okay, this conversation is moot.
行了,這場對話已經沒意義了
4:00 A.M. Tomas Ruiz
凌晨四點,托馬斯·魯伊茲
was boarded onto a deportation bus.
被送上了一輛遣返巴士
He'll be in Mexico in 12 hours.
12個小時后他就在墨西哥了
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.
抱歉,我愛莫能助了
This is the problem.
問題就在這兒
The Feds were looking for Tomas I. Ruiz.
聯邦政府要找的是托馬斯·I·魯伊茲
He's a con man...
是個欺詐犯
Insurance fraud, airbag theft.
保險欺詐,偷盜汽車安全氣囊
That's why his deportation was expedited.
所以他被加快驅逐出境了
Our guy is Tomas Y. Ruiz,
我們的委托人是托馬斯·Y·魯伊茲
But, uh, they think he's the con man.
被錯認為了那個欺詐犯
They're deporting the wrong guy.
他們遣返錯了對象
We can't clear this up?
這沒法糾正嗎
Unfortunately immigration has him listed with both spellings.
很不走運,移民局列出了兩種名字拼寫
And since neither of them has
他們兩個人又都沒有
a valid social security number...
有效的社會保險號...
As far as the government's concerned,
對政府來說
they're the same person.
他們就算同一個人了
So, what do we do?
那我們怎么辦
Find the other Tomas Ruiz.
找到另一個托馬斯·魯伊茲
Show the Feds they deported the wrong man.
向聯邦政府證明他們遣返錯了人
And how do we do that?
這要怎么做呢
Let me find him.
我去找到他
Well, we have 11 hours till Tomas crosses the border.
離托馬斯出境還有11個小時
Then, I'd better get started.
那我得抓緊開始了
Okay, I'll see if I can get anywhere in court.
那行,我去和法院打招呼
Howard Lyman is one of our oldest partners.
霍華德·萊曼是我們年紀最大的合伙人
We keep him around as a legacy.
我們就留他掛個名
I'll be right back. Want anything?
我一會就回來,要帶什么嗎
Look, have Natalie Flores come back.
請娜塔莉·弗里斯再來一趟
We'll have a good sit-down.
我們好好談一談
Because I'm warning you now,
我是在好心提醒你們
Florrick-Agos isn't up to this case.
福&艾律所接不了這案子
It's really too bad.
真是太糟了
Are you talking to me?
你是在跟我說話嗎
Yes.
沒錯
It's too bad about Will.
威爾真不好過啊
He's still in pain.
還是這么痛苦
I'm David Lee, by the way.
對了,我是大衛·李
I'm Isabel.
我是伊莎貝爾
Want a pretzel?
要來點脆餅干么
No, thank you.
不了,謝謝
He's still in pain about Alicia.
他還在為艾麗西婭傷心欲絕
And who's Alicia?
誰是艾麗西婭
Oh, someone who...
某個...
used to work here.
之前在這工作的人
He could tell you more.
剩下的你問他吧
I'm looking for Tomas Ruiz.
我找托馬斯·魯伊茲
He's not here.
他不在
I'm working as a skip tracer.
我是負責追債的
If you help us find him,
如果你幫我們找到他
There will be a percentage of the bond for you.
我們會給你相應提成
He's not here, but he had a girlfriend--
他不在這里,但他有個女朋友
Christina Stewart.
克莉絲汀·斯圖爾特
Do you have her address?
你有她的地址嗎
Your wife would not agree to set any rules.
你妻子不同意定什么規矩
She said if you wanted to come see her at her new firm,
她說如果你想去她的新律所看她
She would welcome it, but...
她會很歡迎,但是...
Sorry.
抱歉
She would not police her firm.
她不會讓她的公司出現警戒線
It would be our advice to steer clear
我們的建議是在她的公司步入正軌前
until her firm establishes itself.
先延緩這項議程
No, I'm, I'm going tonight, thanks.
不了,我今晚過去,謝謝
Um, anything else?
還有別的事嗎
Um, yes, we've, um, we've gone to the trouble
是的,我們,我們遇到了麻煩
of canceling your speech to the minority voter council.
關于取消你在少數族裔選民會議的演講
Oh, no, we've decided to keep that.
沒有,我們決定進行這個演講
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉,你說什么
It's worth our effort to do a redistricting speech.
重劃選區的演講值得我們付出努力
Marilyn.
瑪麗蓮
Eli, I thought we decided it would hurt the governor
伊萊,我以為我們已經達成了共識
to come down on one side or the other.
偏向哪一方都會對州長造成不利
Yes, I've changed my mind.
是的,但我改變了主意
Okay, so I guess I'm giving a speech.
好吧,看來我是要做個演講了
Eli, what is going on?
伊萊,怎么回事
I changed my mind.
我改變了主意
Have you never changed your mind? No.
你就沒改變主意過嗎,是的
Well, this is what it looks like.
好吧,但木已成舟了
I'm looking for Tomas.
我找托馬斯
I don't know anybody named Tomas.
我不認識什么托馬斯
You can tell him for me that Gloria is looking for him.
你轉告他,歌莉婭在找他
I told you, I don't know him.
跟你說了,我不認識他
You can tell him that Illinois has laws about child support,
你告訴他給孩子撫養費伊州可是有法律規定的
and he'd better pay.
他最好乖乖給錢
Open the door, you son of a bitch!
開門,你這個混蛋
You got a kid, and you didn't tell me about it?! What?
你有個孩子,居然不告訴我,什么
I have to hear about it from some
我還是從一個跑到家里來的
blonde skank who showed up at my doorstep. Hello, Tomas.
金發臭娘們那里聽來的,你好,托馬斯
So, you're saying the U.S. Attorney is in breach?
你的意思是聯邦檢察官違約嗎
Yes, your Honor. They made an agreement,
是的,法官閣下,雙方簽過協議
and they didn't honor it.
檢方卻未遵守協議
We honored every part of our agreement,
協議的每一項我們都遵守了
Except the granting of the visa.
除了與批準簽證有關的內容
That's the only part that matters!
而這恰恰是最關鍵的部分
Because Mr. Ruiz did not comply
因為魯伊茲先生沒有履行
with his duties under the agreement.
他在合同中的義務
Your Honor, they created the danger
法官閣下,他們讓他出庭作證
by asking him to testify.
將他置于危險境地
But when he was denied that chance,
但他沒有得到出庭作證的機會
through no fault of his own,
這完全不是他的過錯
they let him be sent right into the lion's mouth!
他們卻直接將他送入了虎穴
And he'll be there in ten hours.
再過十個小時他就要到那里了
So really, it's an equitable argument.
那么此案事關衡平法
Robyn, what have you got?
羅賓,你查到什么
The other Tomas Ruiz.
另一個托馬斯·魯伊茲
What do you mean?
什么意思
I found the other Tomas Ruiz.
我找到了另一個托馬斯·魯伊茲
You did?
真的嗎
In two hours?
才兩個小時
Yes.
是的
Uh, will he testify?
他愿意作證嗎
Well, he wants something in return.
他有條件
Ten grand.
一萬塊
Get him in here, and we'll work it out.
讓他過來,我們會弄給他
Oh, and, Robyn,
還有,羅賓
Good job.
干得好
The problem, Mrs. Florrick, is, your client is coming
福瑞克夫人,問題是你的委托人
to a court of equity with unclean hands,
來尋求衡平法院的支持,自己卻是不潔之手
which, as I'm sure you will remember from law school,
這一點你肯定在法學院也學過
you're not allowed to do.
這樣是不允許的
Your Honor, excuse me.
法官閣下,抱歉
We'd like to amend our argument.
我方想變更訴求
We've found the real Tomas Ruiz.
我們已經找到了真正的托馬斯·魯伊茲
The real...? Who, now?
真正的...是在說誰
Our client was mistakenly deported
我方委托人是被錯誤地驅逐出境
because immigration confused him with someone else.
因為移民局把他跟別人弄混了
We've located the man they were actually looking for.
我們已經找到了移民局真正要找的那個人
Well, that's a bit of a sticky wicket,
這可有些難辦了
seeing as how your client's already on the transport.
可能你的委托人已經坐上遣返的車了
Yes, your Honor, which is why time is of the essence here.
是的,法官閣下,所以我們才要爭分奪秒
Yes, but unfortunately,
沒錯,但不幸的是
I'm not empowered to hear that claim.
你的這項請求不在我的審理范圍內
Only the Board of Immigration Appeals is.
只能交由移民上訴委員會審理
And I'd hurry.
我要是你就趕緊去
The problem is, Mrs. Florrick, the transport's already left.
福瑞克夫人,問題是車已經出發了
Yes, but the wrong man is on the bus.
對,但是車上的人不對
No, Your Honor. There's no dispute
不,法官閣下,托馬斯·Y·魯伊茲
that Tomas Y. Ruiz was in this country illegally,
非法入境的事實毫無爭議
and therefore, subject to deportation.
因此應當被驅逐出境
Yes, but not expedited deportation.
是的,但不應當被立即驅逐出境
I'm afraid that's a distinction for earlier.
恐怕這事早點說還有用
Prior to the transport's departure.
應該在遣返車輛出發前提出來
We can't waste taxpayer money turning a bus around
我們不能這樣浪費納稅人的錢
to bring someone back who's just going
僅僅為了把他帶回來而調轉車頭
to be deported again in a few months.
反正他幾個月之后也要被遣返了
This isn't about deportation.
這不是驅逐出境的問題
Our client faces grave danger the second he gets to Mexico.
而是我方委托人一回到墨西哥將面臨致命危險
Even if that's true, your Honor, that's an asylum claim.
即便如此,法官大人,這屬于請求庇護
Let me guess. You don't hear asylum claims?
我猜請求庇護的案件不屬于您的審理范圍吧
That's correct, Mrs. Florrick. We don't hear asylum claims.
沒錯,福瑞克夫人,我們不審理庇護案件
We only hear appeals of asylum claims.
我們只審理關于庇護的上訴案件
The initial claim has to be brought to an immigration judge.
初審應由移民法官進行
I told you to cancel everything.
我不是跟你說過全都取消嗎
Oh, ah, no. Send her in.
不,請她進來
I'm sorry to drop in unexpected.
抱歉我突然不請自來
Please, please. No, uh, would you...?
歡迎歡迎,別客氣,請坐
No, I... I can't stay very long. I have to get to court.
不了,我不能待太久,我馬上要去法庭
But I wanted to apologize.
我是想來道歉
For? For dinner last night.
為什么,為了昨晚的晚餐
Or not-dinner last night.
或者說因為昨晚沒吃成晚餐
For running out on you.
我中途扔下你走了
You didn't running out on me.
沒有的事
I'm afraid I did.
我確實有
But it was for a good cause, and, anyway, uh...
但我實在事出有因
I have to run out on you again right now,
我現在又得扔下你走了
But I would love it
但是我希望
if we could have dinner the next time. That would be great.
下次能有機會一起吃晚餐,沒問題
Next time you are in town, yeah.
下次你來芝加哥再吃
Oh, and, um, here,
這個給你
I got you dried apricots.
我給你買了些杏脯
I dont know why.
我也不知道為什么
I thought of you with dried apricots.
看到杏脯就想到你了
Ok, I'll talk to you later.
我們以后再聊
Natalie, wait.
娜塔莉,等等
We have to have dinner tonight, or it would never happen.
我們一定得今晚吃飯,不然就永遠吃不成了
Really?
是嗎
Why is that?
為什么
I don't know. I just have a premonition that
我不知道,我就是有這么個預感
we both lead very complicated lives...
咱倆的生活都各種復雜忙碌
Mr. Gold? Not now!
戈德先生,現在沒空
If we don't take advantage of these few minutes we have,
如果我們不把握住這短暫的機會
we might never get the chance again.
可能就再也沒有機會了
I'll make a reservation.
那我去訂位
I don't normally do this.
我一般不這樣
What? Run after people.
什么,主動追別人
I'm not a running-after-people sort.
我不是主動追別人的類型
And I don't normally buy dried apricots.
我平常也不買杏脯
They were just in the store downstairs, so I bought them.
剛好看到樓下小店有,就順手買了
Throw them away.
扔了吧
Okay? They're probably gross.
好嗎,估計挺難吃的
So, you'll call me about where?
訂好餐廳了打電話告訴我
I will.
好的
How you doing?
你好嗎
Good.
很好
Who's Alicia?
誰是艾麗西婭
What?
什么
Who's Alicia?
誰是艾麗西婭
Someone thinks you're in pain over Alicia,
某人認為你還忘不了艾麗西婭
and that's what I'm about.
而所以你才來找我
Why are you about anything?
什么意思,找你做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't think I was.
我之前也不這么想
Who someone? Who's telling you this?
某人是誰,誰告訴你這個的
David... Something.
大衛...什么的
He looks like a jack-o'-lantern.
他看上去像個南瓜燈
David lee.
大衛·李
I don't know. One of your lawyers.
我不知道,你的一個律師
He doesn't like you in my office.
他不喜歡你在我的辦公室
He wants to poison the stream.
他想消除源頭
So, who is she?
所以,她是誰
Alicia was an employee
艾麗西婭是我的前雇員
who left to start her own firm.
她離職創立自己的公司去了
You were sleeping with her?
你跟她上床了嗎
For a while.
有一段時間是
Then what?
然后呢
What happened after a while?
那段時間后發生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Was she good?
她厲害嗎
Are we having fun?
我們難道不快樂嗎
You tell me.
你告訴我
You taste like chocolate.
你嘗起來就像巧克力
That's because I'm made of chocolate.
那是因為我就是巧克力做的
Your honor,
法官閣下
only someone facing a recognized form
只有在面臨已認可的迫害時
of persecution can file a claim for asylum.
才能申請政治庇護
Which Tomas Ruiz is, Your Honor.
正是托馬斯·魯伊茲面臨的,法官閣下
Oh, really? Which one? Race?
是嗎,哪一種,種族嗎
Religion? Nationality? Politics?
宗教嗎,國籍的,還是政治的
Social group. He's part of a social group
社會群體,他是一個社會群體的一部分
That is known to face persecution in many parts of Mexico.
那在墨西哥的許多地方都會面臨迫害
And what social group would that be?
那會是什么社會群體
Snitches, Your Honor. Oh, come on.
告密者,法官閣下,得了吧
This is an affidavit from a professor of Mexican cultural studies
這是來自一個研究墨西哥文化教授的證詞
Testifying that large portions of Mexico are controlled
證明了墨西哥的大部分地區被販毒集團控制
by drug cartels who deal violently...
他們的交易極其暴力...
And I am sure
我確定
It's fascinating, but the simple fact is,
這很有趣了,但簡單的事實是
Tomas Ruiz is not, actually, a snitch,
托馬斯·魯伊茲其實不是一個告密者
Because he never actually snitched.
因為他根本沒有告過密
Your honor, that's sophistry.
法官閣下,這是詭辯
Yes, Mrs. Florrick.
是的,福瑞克夫人
Even if snitches qualify as a social group,
即使告密者可被稱為一個社會群體
You haven't demonstrated that Mr. Ruiz meets the criteria.
你也未能證明魯伊茲先生滿足這個條件
Your honor, we have seven and a half hours
法官閣下,還有七個半小時
before Mr. Ruiz is in Mexico.
魯伊茲先生就要抵達墨西哥了
Yes, but, as Bob Dylan said,
是的,但是就像鮑勃·迪倫唱的那樣
"Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed..."
"我不禁感到羞恥..."
Hello?
你好
Natalie, it's Will Gardner.
娜塔莉,我是威爾·加德納
I wonder if you remember me?
我在想你是否還記得我
I'm one of the partners at Lockhart & Gardner.
我是洛克哈特&加德納律所的一個合伙人
Uh, yes, I remember.
是的,我記得
I have to apologize for yesterday.
我必須為昨天的事道歉
I didn't realize you had dropped by.
我當時不知道你來了
And I know you've gone somewhere else with your case.
我也知道你帶著案子去了其他律所
Yes, Florrick-Agos.
是的,福瑞克&艾格斯律所
But I wanted you to know I reviewed
但是我想告訴你我看了
all Tomas Ruiz's materials,
托馬斯·魯伊茲所有的資料
And if you're ever looking for another perspective,
如果你還想試試其他的辦法的話
Please don't hesitate to call.
請別猶豫給我電話
Thank you for calling, Mr. Gardner,
謝謝你打給我,加德納先生
But, um, I didn't have the best experience at your office.
但我在你們辦公室的經歷并不愉快
I know. I understand that, and I'm very sorry.
我知道,我理解,我也非常抱歉
Howard Lyman is one of our legacy partners,
霍華德·萊曼是我們創立時的合伙人之一
And he would very much like to apologize for his comments.
他非常希望為自己的言論道歉
Please, Natalie, just drop by,
拜托了,娜塔莉,順便過來一下
Let us talk to you.
我們跟你談談
Let me think about it.
讓我考慮一下
Good.
很好
That's all I ask.
這就是我想要的
Thank you. Good-bye.
謝謝你,再見
You're good luck. You know that?
你總能帶來好運,你知道嗎
I do know that.
這個我確實知道
Lesbian, gay or transgender?
女同,男同還是雙性戀
Only if he's in danger because of it.
只要他因此處于危險中
What about governmental persecution?
政治迫害呢
You mean, his political beliefs?
你是說,他的政治信仰嗎
Or we just argue that the Mexican government can't protect him.
或者我們只辯護說墨西哥政府不能保護他
They're not the ones threatening him.
他們不是威脅他的人
I served Dolan. We are back in court in an hour.
我剛應付了杜蘭,我們一小時后上庭
Great. Now we just need something to argue.
很好,我們只需要一些東西來辯護了
Blood feud.
家族仇恨
You could argue there's a blood feud
你們可以辯護說
between Tomas' family and Hierra's family.
托馬斯的家族和希拉的家族有世仇
But we don't have any evidence of it, do we?
但是我們沒有任何證據,不是嗎
We might.
我們可能有
Really? What?
真的嗎,什么
Robyn, what?
羅賓,什么啊
Have you noticed that everyone's changing?
你注意到大家都變了嗎
Yeah.
是啊
So, what's up?
怎么了
I'm concerned about Eli.
我擔心伊萊
What is it this time?
這次又是什么
He flip-flopped on your speaking
關于您是否要在少數族裔選民大會上講話
at the minority voter conference.
他的態度突然轉變
Well, you know, one of the things I value about Eli
你知道嘛,我看重伊萊的一點就是
is that he keeps an open mind,
他保持開放的心態
which means that he sometimes changes it.
也就是說他有時候會改變主意
I think he might have changed it
我認為他可能是因為
because of someone else's influence.
受某人的影響才改變的
Her name is Natalie Flores.
她的名字是娜塔莉·弗里斯
She works for a lobbying firm.
她在一家政治游說公司工作
Are you saying that you think Eli's on
你是說你認為依萊是在為某個說客幫忙
the payroll of some lobbyist?
你是說你認為依萊是在為某個說客幫忙
No, I think it's personal.
不,我認為是私人的
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
I'm fine. I'm sorry. I hate being weak.
我很好,抱歉,我討厭變得虛弱
You're not being weak.
你不弱
Can I get you something, or...?
要我幫你拿點什么嗎
Oh, I'm out of my pop-tarts.
我的餡餅吃完了
That's not good.
這可糟糕
No, it's not.
是的
Natalie Fores?
娜塔莉·弗里斯嗎
Uh, yes, yes, right. Um...
是的,是的
Well, just to be clear, if Eli's directing policy
我想強調的是,若伊萊的指導方針
due to somebody's outside influence,
受到其他人的外部影響
then, that's a potential ethical violation there.
那就有違背政治倫理準則的可能
Yes. I understand.
是的,我理解
And I'm gonna look into it.
我會去調查的
Okay. Thank you.
好的,謝謝
I was complimenting her.
我是在恭維她
Didn't ask her to clean my office.
我又沒叫她打掃我的辦公室
I just think this one is... touchy.
我只是覺得這女人挺...難搞
This one?
這女人
This... This Natalie.
這個娜塔莉
Maybe she's a lesbian.
也許她是同性戀
I don't think she's a lesbian.
我不覺得她是同性戀
But she is our link to a potentially valuable client.
她是我們和潛在價值的客戶之間的紐帶
Howard, we're going to need you to apologize immediately.
霍華德,我們需要你馬上道歉
Fine.
好吧
Well, what do you want me to say?
你要我說什么
I think it's important for Natalie to understand
我認為你該讓娜塔莉知道
that, you know, you see her as intelligent and capable.
你把她看做聰明能干的女性
Not just some spicy tamale?
而不是什么墨西哥小辣椒
Hmm? Oh, come on. I'm just kidding.
拜托,我只是開個玩笑
Kidding Is what got us into this mess.
就是玩笑讓我們惹上這些麻煩
No, political correctness got us into this mess.
不,是政治正確性的堅持害我們惹上麻煩
But I'll get us out of it.
而我會帶我們走出泥潭
I don't think I'm gonna do the speech
我不打算在少數族裔選民會議上
at the minority voter conference.
進行演講
You aren't?
你不打算嗎
Redistricting cuts both ways.
重劃選區是把雙刃劍
I don't want to be accused of supporting ghettoizing anyone.
我不想被人指責支持某一少數族裔區劃分
You aren't ghettoizing anyone. They want this.
不是要你這么做,是他們想要這么做
A lot of people want a lot of things.
很多人都有無數的要求
Yes, but we've already rsvp'd and...
對,但我們已經發了邀請函了,而且...
And what?
而且什么
Why is this suddenly so important that I do this, Eli?
為何演講的事突然變得如此重要,伊萊
Because this redistricting amendment has legs.
因為選區重劃修正案很有潛力
No.
不
What changed your mind?
你為什么改變心意
Eli,
伊萊
I need to know that I can trust you.
我需要知道我能信任你
I need to know that the advice you give me
我需要知道你給我的建議
is in my best interests.
是對我最有利的
It has never been anything but.
我向來如此,別無二心
Good.
很好
As long as you don't let anyone use you.
只要你別讓任何人利用你
Or me.
或利用我
The next time you want to correct my behavior, come to me.
下次你想指正我的做法,來找我
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I don't know what you think you saw,
我不知道你認為自己看到了什么
but if you're trying to score points with Peter...
但若你想在彼得面前給自己加分
I'm not trying to score points.
我沒有想給自己加分
Then why bring it up? Because it's my job.
那為什么提這事,這是我的工作
My private life falls way outside your job description.
我的私生活不在你的工作范圍
Not when it impacts the counsel you give the governor.
前提是不影響你給州長的建議
Let's get something straight: I have been with Peter since...
讓我把話說清楚,我已經跟了彼得...
I'm sorry. I can't do this right now.
抱歉,我現在沒法和你吵
Oh, spare me the rigors of pregnancy bs!
給我也來點兒妊娠反應吧
Your honor, blood feuds are a recognized ground for asylum.
法官閣下,世仇是經過認可的庇護條件
Yes, in places where they exist.
是的,在世仇存在的地方
Albania, for example, the Caucasus, Sicily...
例如阿爾巴尼亞,高加索,西西里島
The concept applies anywhere someone is targeted
由于家族仇恨成為襲擊目標者
because of bad blood between families.
所處的任何地點都適用這一概念
In this case, Lalo Hierra
在此案中,拉洛·希拉
and his family have a grudge against Tomas Ruiz.
及其家人對托馬斯·魯伊茲懷有恨意
No. They don't hate him because his name is Tomas Ruiz.
不,他們不是因為他的名字而恨他
They hate him because he...
他們恨他是因為他
...almost snitched.
差不多是個告密者
Besides, Your Honor,
另外,法官閣下
even if they could argue blood feud,
即使他們用世仇作論點
where's the evidence? Right here.
證據何在,在這里
What a surprise. Now what?
真是個驚喜啊,又耍什么招
Just this morning, mrs. Ruiz received this bullet in her mailbox,
今晨魯伊茲太太在郵箱發現了這枚子彈
with the letters "L.C." written on the side.
上面寫著"L.C."
That's Lalo Hierra's calling card. It's a clear threat.
這是拉洛·希拉的名片,這是恐嚇
Hold on. We have no way to verify...
等等,我們無法核實
Your honor, As soon as this was brought
法官閣下,我們一發現此證物
to our attention we brought it to you.
就立刻來呈遞給您
Okay, enough.
好了,夠了
Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Agos, I'm sorry,
福瑞克夫人,艾格斯先生,我很抱歉
but blood feud is a very specific claim,
但世仇是十分特殊的訴求
and I'm just not seeing enough here to support it.
我看不到足夠的證據支持這一訴求
Your honor, this bullet is clearly a warning
法官閣下,這枚子彈無疑是對
of violence to come to Mrs. Ruiz and her family.
魯伊茲夫人及其家人的暴力威脅
But it isn't relevant to asylum. Maybe not,
但這和庇護無關,或許無關
but it is relevant to an application for a T visa.
但和申請T簽證有關
T visa? Yes.
T簽證,是的
The Ruiz family has been the victim of a crime,
魯伊茲一家是犯罪被害人
witness intimidation.
被恫嚇的證人
That is one of the recognized grounds for granting a T visa.
這是授予T簽證的認可條件之一
Your honor, this is absurd.
法官閣下,這很荒誕
Hold on, Mr. Dolan.
等一下,杜蘭先生
"And someone says,
"有人說
'you're in the wrong place, my friend.
你來錯地方了,朋友
You better leave.'"
快些離開"
Bob Dylan again, Your Honor?
又是鮑勃·迪倫嗎,法官閣下
It's a good claim, Mrs. Florrick.
這是個很好的訴求,福瑞克夫人
Actually, it's an excellent claim, but unfortunately
實際上非常好,但很可惜
I can't consider a visa application.
我不能考慮簽證申請
Your Honor, Mr. Ruiz's bus is going to reach the border
法官閣下,還有不到兩小時魯伊茲先生的車
in less than two hours.
就要抵達邊境了
I understand, but you need to see
我理解,但你得先去找
An immigration case worker for that.
移民案件專員
And the chain of custody?
接受監管的次序如何
As soon as she received the bullet, mrs. Ruiz called me.
收到子彈后,魯伊茲太太馬上打給我
I rushed over and took possession of it.
我趕過去將其收為證物
Even so, I can only get
即使這樣,我也只能
to a t visa for Mrs. Ruiz and her son.
為魯伊茲母子辦簽證
They were the ones who were the victims of intimidation.
他們是遭受恫嚇的被害人
Yes, but it was meant as a warning for the entire family.
是的,但這是對整個家庭的恫嚇
Perhaps. But by the time the bullet was delivered,
或許吧,但子彈送到時
Mr. Ruiz was already out of the state.
魯伊茲先生已不在美國了
Look, Mrs....
夫人
Bardos, but Estelle is fine.
巴杜斯,叫我艾絲黛就好
Estelle, any minute now that bus is gonna cross the border
艾絲黛,現在遣返巴士隨時都可能開過邊境
into Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
進入墨西哥的新拉雷多
Our client won't make it a mile past the checkpoint.
我們的委托人可能走不出檢查站一英里
I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick,
對不起,福瑞克夫人
I truly am, but we have rules.
我真的很抱歉,但我們有規定
Rules? Really?
規定,真的嗎
Let me tell you something, lady, your rules
告訴你,女士,你的規定
are right out of 1984.
是從《1984》里來的
The book, not the year.
我說的是書,不是年份
I am sorry.
抱歉
Hello, Mr. Gardner? I would like to meet.
你好,加德納先生,我想見個面
Natalie, how good to see you again.
娜塔莉,很高興再次見到你
Mr. Lyman. How are you?
萊曼先生,你好
Fine, thank you.
好,謝謝
Natalie, thank you for giving L.G. a second chance.
娜塔莉,謝謝你給L.G.第二次機會
Yes, and I'd like to apologize for our last meeting.
對,我還想為上次會面的事道歉
I was a little distracted by the news
我當時有點心煩意亂
of a dear friend of mine dying.
因為我的一位摯友去世了
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
It's fine. But I wanted to be clear
沒事的,但我很想說明
that, uh... how wrong I was in my comments the last time.
我上次的言論是非常錯誤的
Think nothing of it. Oh, uh, I'd like to introduce you
別在意了,我想給你們介紹
to the partner at our lobbying firm,
我們政治游說公司的合伙人
Joe Pallotta. Hey, hey, man.
喬·帕洛塔,嘿,兄弟
How's it going?
一切都好吧
No, the transport is stopped at the border,
沒有,車在邊界停了
but they're about to release it. Why? Is...
但準備放它過去,怎么,有...
Is there a problem?
有什么問題嗎
For me? No. For the government of Mexico, possibly.
對我沒有,但對墨西哥政府可能有
This is immigration enforcement's expedited deportation list.
這是外來居民強制遣送名單
And you can see, Tomas I. Ruiz is on that bus.
你能看到托馬斯·I·魯伊茲在那車上
He's one of the most infamous con men in the U.S.,
他是美國最名聲狼藉的騙子之一
responsible for millions of dollars in damages.
造成過上百萬美元的損失
He specializes in airbag fraud.
他特別擅長安全氣囊欺詐
Airbag fraud? Not only does he cheat people,
安全氣囊欺詐,他不僅騙錢
but if they get into an accident,
而且當人們遭遇車禍時
they don't have a functioning airbag.
他們的安全氣囊毫無用處
And given Mexico's traffic safety record,
就墨西哥的安全記錄來看
I'm sure that would be troubling.
我確定那會很麻煩的
But rather than deal with the problem here,
但比起在這里解決這問題
the U.S. Government decided to pass the buck
美國政府決定送他回去
by sending him back to you.
把責任推給你們
Of course, it is always within the discretion of any sovereign nation
當然,每一個主權國家都有權決定
whether or not they choose to accept a deportee back into their country.
是否接受被遣返者回境
They turned him away at the border.
他們沒讓他入境
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天吶,謝謝你
Thank you.
謝謝你們
Daddy's gonna be okay.
爸爸沒事了
Feeling good?
感覺還不錯嗎
I guess.
大概吧
You should be. You pulled it out of the fire for us.
應該的,你可是幫了我們的大忙
Well, it's my job.
那是我的工作
Yeah. It is.
的確如此
Keep doing it.
繼續努力吧
Wait, his own country wouldn't let him in?
等等,他自己的國家不接受他
Somehow, he ended up on the Mexican consulate watch list.
他不知怎么上了墨西哥領事館的黑名單
Oh, thank God.
感謝上帝
Alicia, thank you.
艾麗西婭,謝謝
Just remember to tell all your fee-paying friends about us.
記得我們介紹給你那些能付酬金的朋友就好
Bye.
再見
Excuse me. Um, I'd like to order two glasses of this.
麻煩一下,我想點兩杯這個
Thanks.
謝謝
You'd be wise to get here fast.
你最好快點過來
I'm in a great mood and I have a corporate credit card.
我心情很好,手里有商務信用卡
Natalie, hi.
娜塔莉,你好
Hi. You sound...
你好,你聽起來...
something.
好像有事
It's just that I'm not gonna be able to make it.
就是我沒法過去了
It's work, naturally.
因為工作,很正常
Peter's decision to cancel his speech is wreaking havoc.
彼得決定取消演講,后果很嚴重
We have... legislators from minority districts
我們門口...有少數族裔選區的議員
at our door with pitchforks.
舉著干草叉來抗議了
And you're the last line of defense.
而你是最后防線了
I'm sorry, Natalie.
抱歉,娜塔莉
Peter needs me.
彼得需要我
He's lucky to have you.
他有你真幸運
Fly safe.
祝安
That was just me being stupid.
我剛才犯傻了
Eli, if this is too complicated...
伊萊,如果這太復雜...
No. No, it's not.
不,不復雜
Look, I lie 24/7 for my job...
為工作我每時每刻都說謊
it's actually a gift...
雖說這其實算是種天賦
but lying to you gave me a stomachache.
但對你說謊讓我胃疼
S-so...
所以...
How were the dried apricots?
那包杏脯怎么樣
Not so good.
不太好吃
Well, maybe next time I'll...
也許下次我...
I just had to do that.
我實在情不自禁
Well, Marilyn, I hope I didn't make any ethical infractions
瑪麗蓮,我希望坐電梯時
on the elevator ride.
我沒有違背任何倫理道德
No, you pushed the button with dignity and honor.
沒有,您按鈕時顯得無比尊貴榮顯
Ah, you must be a good influence on me.
你給了我正面的影響
I wanted to push all the buttons
我本想按遍所有按鈕
and stop on every floor. Hey.
每層都停一次
These are some digs.
這里是需要好好修整下
Uh, I think the operative word is "cheap."
但關鍵是便宜
Nice to see you again, Marilyn.
很高興再次見到你,瑪麗蓮
You, too.
我也是
Okay. Where on the unethical spectrum does it fall
好了,讓實習生幫我妻子開箱子的話
to have an intern help my wife unpack?
從道德角度說,算不算過份呢
Well, technically in the red zone,
嚴格來說,這是紅色警報區
but we'll note it as a goodwill gesture
但我們會表明此舉是
by the governor to a citizen.
州長對市民的善意姿態
Well, thank you.
謝謝了
Guys.
各位
Thank you for dropping by, Mr. Governor.
感謝你過來,州長先生
No problem, Mrs. First lady.
不客氣,州長夫人
You know what?
知道嗎
I think you're gonna take over the world from here.
我覺得你會從這里征服整個世界
You think so?
真這么想
I'd bet on it.
我打賭一定會