Ross: Okay, uh, about last night, y'know, Chandler...you didn't tell...Okay, 'cause I'm thinking, we don't need to tell Chandler. I mean, it was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?
好吧,昨晚的事......你沒......告訴Chandler吧?因為我想,我們不需告訴。只是個吻,一個吻,沒什么大不了的,對吧?
Joey: Right. No big deal. In Bizarro World! ! You broke the code!
對,沒什么大不了的......那是在火星吧!那是在火星吧!
Ross: What code?
什么規定?
Joey: You don't kiss your friend's mom! Sisters are okay, maybe a hotlooking aunt...but not a mom, never a mom!
不能親朋友的老媽啊!姐妹還可以,或者一個性感的姨媽可能也行,但是老媽可不行,絕對不行!
All: Ah! Ah!
啊!啊!
Chandler: What are you guys doing out here?
你們在外面干什么?
Ross: Uh...uh...Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.
呃,我和Joey說過要早起去打回力球,但是,顯然有人睡過頭了。
Joey: Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.
對,好啊,你都沒帶球拍。
Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one.
對,沒帶,因為我的拍子拿去換線了,有人應該幫我準備一支拍子的。
Joey: Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.
對啊,你都沒說你握把的尺寸。
Chandler: Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.
好吧,你們倆真真會浪費時間。
Ross: Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.
好吧,我是人渣,我是人渣。
Joey: Ross, how could you let this happen?
Ross,你怎么會這么做?
Ross: I don't know, God, I...well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know? She's, she's sexy, she's...
我也不知道,天,我......啊,她不像是一般的媽媽,她很性感,她......
Joey: You don't think my mom's sexy?
你不覺得我媽媽性感?
Ross: Well...not in the same way...
啊......不一樣的性感......
Joey: I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
回頭告訴你Gloria Tribbiani 當年也是個標致美人,好吧?你以為生7個小孩容易嗎?
Ross: Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here...
好吧,我覺得我們約聊約離譜了。
Rachel: Hey, what're you guys doing out here?
你們兩個在屋外做什么?
Ross: Well, not playing racquetball!
反正不是打回力球。