Phoebe: Oh! And, he's the kinda guy who, when you're talking, he's listening, you know,and not saying 'Yeah, I understand' but really wondering what you look like naked.
哦,并且他是那種肯聽你講話的人,你知道的,而不是那種,一邊說“對,我明白”,但實際上卻在想象你沒穿衣服的樣子。
Monica: I wish all guys could be like him.
我希望所有的男人都像他這樣。
Phoebe: I know.
我懂。
Ross: I don't get it. You don't even know this guy.
我就不明白了,你們都不認識這男的。
Chandler: Yeah, are there no conscious men in the city for you two?
是啊,你倆在城里就找不到清醒的男人嗎?
Monica: He doesn't have anyone.
他身邊沒人照顧。
Phoebe: Yeah, wewe feel kinda responsible.
對,我們覺得應該負點責任。
Joey: I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo.
我不敢相信你說了“喔喔”, 我都不說“喔喔”。
Rachel: Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!
哦,她出來了,她出來了。
Jay Leno: Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound':The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one.
各位,稍后我們將討論她的新書,《灑脫的快感》永遠引人入勝的Nora Tyler Bing. 這會兒你該叫孩子們上床睡覺了。
Chandler: Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.
我們沒必要看這個。Showtime, HBO 和Cinemax臺都在放《老板度假去》。
Rachel: No way, forget it.
不可能,別想了。
Joey: C'mon, she's your mom!
嘿,那是你老媽。
Chandler: Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times!No?
正是如此。看《老板度假去》!死人的腹股溝被打個二,三十次呢!不看嗎?
Rachel: Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books!
Chandler,我跟你說, 我超愛你老媽的書!超愛看她的書!
I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!
上飛機必帶一本!這太贊了!
Chandler: Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'
好啊,如果11歲的時候你的小伙伴們爭相傳閱《情婦婊子》第79頁,你就不會覺得贊了。
Monica: I remember page 79.
我記得第79頁的內容!
Joey: Oh yeah, the thing after the opera with the girl with trick hip?
哦,對,歌劇之后的事還有那個長著小翹臀的女孩?
Ross: C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
好啦,Chandler, 我喜歡你老媽。我覺得她很棒!
Chandler: You can say that because she's not your mom.
她不是你老媽,你怎么說都行。
Ross: Oh, please.
好啦,夠了。
Paolo: Bona sera.
晚上好!
Rachel: Oh, hi sweetie.
哦,親愛的,么么。