Ross: When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
那盆通心粉什么時候從羅馬回來的?
Monica: Last night.
昨晚。
Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had… But, phew!
是嗎,他的飛機沒在空中炸成一個大火球?只是我做的一個夢?……但是, 呼!
Phoebe: Hey hey hey! She's on!
嘿,嘿,嘿,她出來了!
Paolo: Ah! Nora Bing!
哇, Nora Bing!
Jay Leno:...and what is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?
聽說你在倫敦被逮捕了?怎么回事?
Phoebe: Your mom was arrested?
你老媽被逮捕過?
Chandler: Shhh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
噓,我正感到無比驕傲呢。
Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
這個說來有點不好意思,有次我和一個男人親熱之后......
Chandler: Now why would she say that's embarrassing?
她還說難為情?
All: Shh.
噓.....
Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.
我就突然想吃宮保雞丁。
Chandler: That's too much information!
說的太多了!
Mrs. Bing: Needless to say, he got a huge tip.
不用說,他有個大家伙。
Rachel: Oh God, I love her.
天吶,我太喜歡她了。
Chandler: I think I'm having a stroke.
我覺得我中風了。
Jay Leno: Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing, how is that going?
好,那么你現在正忙著巡回新書簽售會,進展如何?
Mrs. Bing: Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate but I get to see my son, who I love...
哦,還不錯,明天我將前往紐約。其實我不喜歡紐約,但是我可以見到親愛的兒子。
All: Oh!
啊哦!
Chandler: This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
據我所知,大部分老媽就打個電話。
Jay Leno: Y'know, don't take this wrong, II just don't see you aas a mom, somehow...I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad...
別會錯意,只是我覺得你看起來不像一個當媽的人,當然,我絕沒有惡意......
Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms.
哦,不,我是個很棒的媽媽,我兒子的第一個保險套是我買給他的。