It's the Italian HandLicker, isn't it?
是因為那個意大利舔手男,對吧?
Ross: No. It's the one he's licking.
不,是他舔的那個人。
Mrs. Bing: She's supposed to be with you.
她應該和你在一起的。
Ross: You're good.
你真厲害。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?
哦,Ross,我賣出上億本的書,你知道為什么嗎?
Ross: The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因為封面上露兩點的辣妹?
Mrs. Bing: No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
不,因為我知道怎樣去描寫那些女人們鐘情的男人。
Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo. People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.
相信我,Paolo完全沒有賣點。沒人愿意翻325頁看Paolo的故事,
Come on. The guy's a secondary character. He's just a, you know, a complication you eventually kill off.
嘿,他就是個男二。他就是,是個出來攪局最后又消失的。
Ross: When?
什么時候消失?
Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is?
他不是主角。知道我們的男主是誰嗎?
Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露兩點的猛男?
Mrs. Bing: No, it's you.
不,是你啊。
Mrs. Bing: No, really. Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
不,說真的,你看,你既聰明又性感。
Ross: Right.
好吧。
Mrs. Bing: Yes, you are. The fact that you don't think you are makes you sexier.
是,你是的。事實上你不認為自己性感這一點更迷人。
Come on, kiddo. You're gonna be fine, believe me.Ahoh
好啦,小盆友,你會沒事的,相信我。哦。
Joey: Uhhhh.... I'll just pee in the street.
呃,我到街上尿就好了。
Ross: Hey, is Chandler here?
嘿,Chandler在嗎?
Joey: Yeah.
在。